Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Skipping missions and losing gold

Yeo

Game is randomly using gold to skip Coctel IV missions and other things.

Last night before I went to sleep, I was on a mission to obtain 10 sicario contracts. To skip was 100 or 200 gold(forget). My total gold was either 300 or 400.

When I woke up this morning, the sicario mission was changed and I had 199 gold. I was annoyed but I just assumed I had accidentally skipped it. Whatever.

Then during the afternoon, my gold jumped down to 195. Again, I assumed I must have accidentally clicked a speed up somewhere during the day.

Just now, when I checked the game, the mission has changed again and I'm down to 179 gold.

During my last 3-4 months of play, I have never unintentionally used gold to skip or speed up something. I ignored it the first and second time, but for it to happen a third time, I'm sure something wonky is going on. This issue may be related to another issue that has been happening since yesterday. I keep getting signed out from my current game because I "logged into the game from another device". I do have the game installed on multiple devices, but am obviously only logged into one at a time. When these instances occurred, I was certainly not on another device. It happened to me over 10 times today.

My account is assigned to my Google Play. I have secured my Google account and checked to see if there were suspicious log ins. There were none. I have heard that since the last update, even when exiting the game, the game remains running in the background. I can see this being the cause if one exits on one device and opens it on another while the game is still running on the previous device.

It's not a lot of gold, but I save whatever I can so it sucks to lose any. If you have the ability to check why I keep getting logged out and perhaps restore what gold I had, that would be much appreciated.

Master B

Mister, one question.. Do you play this game only on your mobile phone, or you use emulator like Bluestacks etc. ?

Master B

Bluestacks is very bad emulator.. I had the same problem, when there is a message ""You have logged into the game from another device" that means that somebody else is on your account, because bluestacks is very bad.. when i first installed bluestacks and installed narcos cartel wars, i went in game and i went on somebody's account that is lvl 31 and he had 12k gold....... and yeah once someone spent my 120 gold on speed up for finca.. he changed my fuegos squads to armed truck.. i just logged out from everything on bluestacks, disabled everthing, uninstalled the game.. went on my gmail account (google account) and you have a message like (was that you on that device) and you just press "it wasn't me" and it will block every device, because it shows up samsung edge s6 or something like that, android device on your google account.. just delete bluestacks and everything and download emulator "MEmu" .. MEmu is very good and more secured, I never had any problems with MEmu and i am using it only for a week.. but it happened a couple of times on bluestacks. very irritating.

Yeo

Bluestacks is very bad emulator.. I had the same problem, when there is a message ""You have logged into the game from another device" that means that somebody else is on your account, because bluestacks is very bad.. when i first installed bluestacks and installed narcos cartel wars, i went in game and i went on somebody's account that is lvl 31 and he had 12k gold....... and yeah once someone spent my 120 gold on speed up for finca.. he changed my fuegos squads to armed truck.. i just logged out from everything on bluestacks, disabled everthing, uninstalled the game.. went on my gmail account (google account) and you have a message like (was that you on that device) and you just press "it wasn't me" and it will block every device, because it shows up samsung edge s6 or something like that, android device on your google account.. just delete bluestacks and everything and download emulator "MEmu" .. MEmu is very good and more secured, I never had any problems with MEmu and i am using it only for a week.. but it happened a couple of times on bluestacks. very irritating.

Thanks mate. I will keep that in mind. It was the first working emulator that worked decently well.

I didn't think it was Bluestacks because this has only happened the last 2 days over the last 3+ months. Also Google shows which devices have recently logged in on what device and I don't recognize anything out of the ordinary. On Google, it shows up for me as Galaxy S5, which I don't own, but Bluestacks has to emulate something. I know it's me because it located where I live.

If this issue persists, I will try out MEmu.

Master B

bluestacks is galaxy s5 .. it is only once when you log in.. that means when somebody else is on that device (bluestacks) it won't show you.
it won't give you an alert every time you start bluestacks, once you log in on google account then it shows you.. the problem is : it that doesn't matter if you have a google account or not.. password or not.. you need to have bluestacks account.. and in that bluestacks account get anyone. that's the problem.. bluestacks isn't secured. there are many better emulators on internet.. you just have to search :p
I would suggest you to delete bluestacks as soon as possible, but it's on you mate. Have a nice gaming.. :D

Master B

I didn't have any problems first month.. after a month there was 2-3 situations when I realised somebody is in my account