Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

small poll about VISTA new sicario , participate please if you can .

How many contracts did you get out of the chests in the latest raid ?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Doods1985

From the latest raid that offers Halloween chests , VISTA is interduced and was among the prizes of the chests coming as contracts
halloween_girl_icon.png

did anyone got the whole 25 contracts out of chests only in this event ? Did you get less ? Or nothing at all ? Please share .

ELpatron50

The dead Man's Chest yields what percentage of the
25 contracts needed to obtain Vista?

I only got crafting items, 5 contracts Vista, 2star Sicario,
unfortunately.

Doods1985

One guy from my ex cartel received 25 contracts. I received 15 or 20. Anyway that sicario is a crap
That's subjective actually, and depends on your base layout, am one of the very few people that concentrate on guard towers so this sicarios can do miracles, that being said, you are correct, from what I've seen many people would consider this a crappy sicario because almost all people are upgrading either RL or PC.

Doods1985

The dead Man's Chest yields what percentage of the
25 contracts needed to obtain Vista?

I only got crafting items, 5 contracts Vista, 2star Sicario,
unfortunately.
Yeah I feel you, Ive got 20 contracts out of 25 and I started this poll because I believe that most people got the same 20 out of 25 , for obvious reasons. I've got 20 contracts and some platas or something similar, not worth mentioning.

ipasher

That's subjective actually, and depends on your base layout, am one of the very few people that concentrate on guard towers so this sicarios can do miracles, that being said, you are correct, from what I've seen many people would consider this a crappy sicario because almost all people are upgrading either RL or PC.
for a second, just to be clear, what level & rating do you have? Trait of that sicario is adding a splash damage of 55% to Guard Tower. Which does NOT stack. What are the troops affected by this trait? That is aimed against flacos only, for others - it's just like a mosquito biting a buffalo - yes, it hurts, but can't be really dangerous.

And my question was not to offend you, but to explain that 95% of attacks on me are done either by pew-pew perfect fire bomb or torchers. Both don't give monkeys about that trait ;)

P.S. 'dead man chest' is in store right now for 200 gold. You can get missing contracts from there, if you want to

Doods1985

No
for a second, just to be clear, what level & rating do you have? Trait of that sicario is adding a splash damage of 55% to Guard Tower. Which does NOT stack. What are the troops affected by this trait? That is aimed against flacos only, for others - it's just like a mosquito biting a buffalo - yes, it hurts, but can't be really dangerous.

And my question was not to offend you, but to explain that 95% of attacks on me are done either by pew-pew perfect fire bomb or torchers. Both don't give monkeys about that trait ;)

P.S. 'dead man chest' is in store right now for 200 gold. You can get missing contracts from there, if you want to
Not at all I didn't feel offended haha, just trying to explain my theory, am 57 now with just about 5000 rating, I don't do no deploy attacks (very very rarely) , my towers now gives 840+1377 damage per shot each 1.4 sec, that's a solid 2217 damage per shot, so after addition of VISTA it will cause another 1200 splash damage (when maxed out), that's almost same damage of basic mid-level canons , every two torchers at a time, every 1.4 seconds, which I believe it's nice. believe or not my towers saved me from many attacks against torchers , because players usually hit/clear PC and RL and nerve gas first, no one do a proper calculation what 7 towers with that much power do every second, am telling you that VISTA WILL help, at least in my case and layout.

Yeah I know about the chest , but am playing safe with minimum costs just to enjoy it as much as possible, once you start buying stuff you get hooked, and the taste of being strategical fades away, maybe am wrong tho but I feel that way.
Cheers bro

Bugout

I got the full 25 ,im trying her now just put down the fugs. im only a level 33 5 towers shes got 18 % machine gun damage and i got 3 rips built like tanks ,everything is spread out to be able to have time to kill a few then when they reach the finca there are the machine guns and towers,1 more tower and 2 more s and i wont worry about fugs,but bigger badder -- will be here soon to wipe it out

Last edited by a moderator:

Bugout

I
I got the full 25 ,im trying her now just put down the fugs. im only a level 33 5 towers shes got 18 % machine gun damage and i got 3 rips built like tanks ,everything is spread out to be able to have time to kill a few then when they reach the finca there are the machine guns and towers,1 more tower and 2 more s and i wont worry about fugs,but bigger badder **** will be here soon to wipe it out
meant 2 more rockets

ELpatron50

Yeah I feel you, Ive got 20 contracts out of 25 and I started this poll because I believe that most people got the same 20 out of 25 , for obvious reasons. I've got 20 contracts and some platas or something similar, not worth mentioning.
Too bad boy !

@Chase - FTX Games must fix this , during the Vista event
I managed to obtain her contracts 15/25.
Each chest gets 5 contracts or none at all.

Dead Man's Chest opens up gives out useless gears, plata,
dice , where is the Vista contracts?

Don King

How does she work? She inflicts towers damage in her area wher she is sitting, or what?