Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Smoke and paratroopers

Colombiano

it is not fair we lost a lot of gold to upgrade the Smokescreen and paratroopers and you no longer allows units to attack when they are hidden from being attacked I lost a lot of resource centres this way so I decided to do the same I paid 8000 gold this morning WTF am leaving this game

Maniakbn96

it is not fair we lost a lot of gold to upgrade the Smokescreen and paratroopers and you no longer allows units to attack when they are hidden from being attacked I lost a lot of resource centres this way so I decided to do the same I paid 8000 gold this morning WTF am leaving this game
If you had read description of smoke, you would now, it was a bug.
Units under smoke can not attack and can not be attacked.
It was a bug since last update... posted everywhere that it is only a bug...
So stop Talking about not fair!
You farmed eneugh resis within the time the bug worked...
They should you give a fine for such posts crying about not fair!. Same gold you used for bug upgrade as fine...
Pity that it will never happen...

Last edited:

Ben Dover

lolololol n00b, just uninstall the game right now plozoz

CRABNUTZ

Losing gold would be going to sleep with say 15k gold and waking up with 7k gold. You chose to spend gold to upgrade things in the training camp. Big difference. Boo hoo. Take some of that money and buy some Kleenex to dry up those tears.

Rdogg420kgb

Its funny that everyone wants to cry about the smoke screen when everyone of you used to be a 3 click fire bomber and none of ya cried then ... why now
I like the smoke screen if you earned it use it bunch of cry babies on this game thats why they keep changing everything but if they got all scorpions they just wipe us out with fb we dont cry

Zeus NoBull

No man!! Don't flash that ****e for gold!!! Lol. Paratroopers are worth taking your time and upgrading to max but smoke I would probably save that upgrade for the last possible thing you do when you have nothing left