Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SMOKESCREEN doesn't work anymore

Bernicopter

Am I the only player who noticed that smokescreens doesnt work anymore?

If you attack an AP it work and your units stop at the point where you set your smokescreen. But if I attack an player it doesnt work anymore.....why?

Thank you FTX

Renan

I haven't deployed yet since today's update but I tried this morning before the update and it worked like usual. Maybe some of your troops were outside the circle?

Bernicopter

Yes!
If I attack a player and send the units to the place where i set the smokescreen, they just run further and dont stop.

Renan

If you put the smokescreen midway through where you point your troops to go, they'll keep moving. Move your troops to an empty space preferably just in front of a building (not recommended to click on the building) then place your smokescreen just as your troops start arriving to that point and before they attack that building. I guarantee they will stop moving and firing shots while waiting for your focus to cool down. Mine seems to be working perfectly.

Attachments

Rafa1982

ive only noticed tht th squads have a mind of there own now and want to stray after i send them to a certain spot

Slik

If you have an active Focus then that is where your squads are headed regardless of smoke