Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Somebody in my account, I want to secure it

Master B

Hey, well I woke up this morning and i saw that I wasn't in my Cartel anymore and that my squad is on cooldown.
And after 2 minutes it said that I logged with another device..
It happened few times before and I know there is somebody messing around because once he spent 200 golds, this morning he left my cartel.. and so on.
I usually type a message with my defensive buildings and land mines "GO OUT" .. but yeah.

I play on mobile phone and i am connected with gaming center + facebook

But I play also on PC with application bluestacks and there I am also connected with facebook.
I really need help. How do I secure my account? I don't want anyone going on my account. I just found emerald, and I wanted to buy gold, but where is the purpose of my gold if some random guy would spend it

Master B

+ he spent my gold now, he made his own cartel with name "SoyMarico" and the description was "soy marico y mi mama lo sabe"
Eh.. I really want to secure myself.

When I installed that Bluestacks i was first at somebody else's account. And then i connected to mayne with facebook... I really need your help guys, if there is a way you could help me. I don't know that i need to type a password while going in account.. anything , please. I will send you my player's ID, really anything.

Last edited:

Master B

I deleted all my activities on bluestacks and i deleted that emulator.. because it is not secured..