Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Special Event!

Master B

I have a question about this Special Event that is coming tomorrow.. Is it going to be the same like the last one? Will there be a final prize like last time (at the ending)? What will happen with all resources that are extra? Probably my whole storages are going to be full, so is there going to be a boat with resources and when we spend something from storage, it will automatically get in storage to fit the hole in storages ??

One more question to be taken into account is about war.. If we have our storages full from event, and the rest of prize is on the boat.. what will happen with prize from Cartel War..? Will that prize delete the previous one, or it will be " BOAT = prize from event + prize from cartel war " ??

I would like you to answer as soon as possible, because many of us are wondering the same!

Cruzzer

Based on other posts I've read here from Chase, the rewards should all be stacked in the port until the port is full. Evidently, all war rewards are supposed to go into the port until either you claim them or the port fills up.

Kali

Banned
I have a question about this Special Event that is coming tomorrow.. Is it going to be the same like the last one? Will there be a final prize like last time (at the ending)? What will happen with all resources that are extra? Probably my whole storages are going to be full, so is there going to be a boat with resources and when we spend something from storage, it will automatically get in storage to fit the hole in storages ??

One more question to be taken into account is about war.. If we have our storages full from event, and the rest of prize is on the boat.. what will happen with prize from Cartel War..? Will that prize delete the previous one, or it will be " BOAT = prize from event + prize from cartel war " ??

I would like you to answer as soon as possible, because many of us are wondering the same!
My advice would be destroy let's say 5 or 10 checkpoints then see how much resources you have then think about what you want to upgrade up to maximum what your storages hold