Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Start over..

UU - El Verdugo

Since most of the high level players are struggling pvp and complaining about it atm, i'd like to make a suggestion for those who like 'real' strategy in the game, want to bring back old times and don't want to wait until they can actually attack somebody.
Start over, f2p, without rushing & max lvl 41 (maybe 43).
The game in the 'low level zone' is currently perfectly balanced and very playable f2p. I can tell with multiple accounts between 27 & 41. Our cartel's approach is to war with players under lvl 44 only and we also have a maximum level compound (21). Our main reason was to stay away from all the BB and no deploy 'madness'. The fundament of our group are players who mostly play for over a year now and never had the need to compete with the big spenders. I know there are a lot more like us, players such as Mo. Bakr, Curricho, Stefoto, decent players +- lvl 40, who saved themselves a lot of costs.
Ofcourse most of our wars are quite easy, since rushing is the standard in this game. Luckily there are more and more smart players and upgraders. We can always use some extra competition and we'd like to compete against well organized cartels.

My point is and it's probably not realistic. Let's make a stronger competition in the 'lower level zone' , let's say 'max 2 RL zone', where all the bases are certainly deployable with the right strat, even the 'butcher 5/5 all health bases'

I only hope to see some of u in battle soon. Start over with a new plan!
U don't need money (anymore) to be a decent player with the constant give aways.

This is all I can do preventing the game from dying i guess! ;)

Greetings El Verdugo, UUII

UU - El Verdugo

if you are interested in an example of an attack @ 'butcher all 5/5 health base' toughest you can get @ lvl 41.
Link doesn't work properly.. Youtube title: Narcos cartel wars Uploaded: today