Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

still waiting for a respond ftx guy

yazmo

i don't understand my outpost ai campement with lower lvl than yours
link youtube from someone at a even higher lvl than i am.

he level 51 i am 44 just turn 44.

mine are way more defended like 5 rocket launcher 5 slow down multiple canon etc... on the same map and i am turn lvl 44 last night, that just completely stupid, and i can even look for new one these as been there for several week now!

so yea how the heck i have those outpost so fricking build up like crazy how you want to to get ride of 5 launchere 5 slow multiple canon and flame thrower it's just impossible, and like the other one these are not skippable why???

also can we rename our own sicario, bcuz when yo have like 8 of them at the same lvl we never who as what ability etc.. having to rename them would help us manage out trooop, a simple patch would fix that

Revilo

there are plenty of similar threads on the forum, we all had to deal with it.
plus that video from Polo is quite old. somewhere along the last couple of updates they fiddled with the match-outposts mechanism. I guess your medal count is quite high.
doesn't matter, they are all beatable. it just means you have to keep leveling up your abilities, sics and troops or maybe change your tactic. I have seen a guy beating high level outpost just by heavy use of Smokescreen :)

Anyways I really do like the idea of renaming sicarios. in cartel wars I use up to ten Diegos and it's always a pain in the a** to sort trough them

IvanZG

I got answer from FTX about this. if you destroy outposts often, you get higher lvl outposts. same is with players.

Mike Toreno

I got answer from FTX about this. if you destroy outposts often, you get higher lvl outposts. same is with players.
Is that a bug then?

High level bases spawning in map is a headache, how can the Dev Team provide players

with a quick fixed espresso latte !?

Severe headaches on unfair levels of bases spawning in map

something is terribly wrong is it me or the game spawning this bases really

is buggin' my grind .

Krafty1

Is that a bug then?

High level bases spawning in map is a headache, how can the Dev Team provide players

with a quick fixed espresso latte !?

Severe headaches on unfair levels of bases spawning in map

something is terribly wrong is it me or the game spawning this bases really

is buggin' my grind .
always crying. poor baby boy. need a bottle?