Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Story Mode

Bogan

Anyone else notice story keeps refreshing itself once you finish it atm? You do the 3 parts get the reward each time then bam, you can start again.. haha

Neon234

Anyone else notice story keeps refreshing itself once you finish it atm? You do the 3 parts get the reward each time then bam, you can start again.. haha
I think it works like this. You'll get a story mode after you clear Pablo icon 5 medal outposts. And also after you unlock New areas or new zones after finca upgrades..

I used to save that 5 pointer outposts for emergency league rank purposes. When I clear that (say 2-3 weeks after its inception) The story progress happens..I don't remember how many story (3/3s ) happened continuously.

Bogan

Nah this has nothing to do with Pablo icon spots. I've had my map fully unlocked for atleast 6months probably longer, just after this update I've been able to continually restart the story mode part on the side tab.

Neon234

Nah this has nothing to do with Pablo icon spots. I've had my map fully unlocked for atleast 6months probably longer, just after this update I've been able to continually restart the story mode part on the side tab.
I don't know then. It been working for me tthat way. Actually I used that Pablo icon outpost on sunday and the story mode started since then. So I can't really comment on your observation.

D1ce50

U gotta be F©™ playing with me fool, HEFE will know why EL PATRON keeps popping up my

Story MISSIONS rewarded with the SOSh contracts from Diego to Pablo for the bucket !

I hate redundant STORY MISSIONS can we spice up ur life a bit with improved types of MISSIONS

HEFE !?