Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Strange bug with Cash Storage.

meridian59

For some odd reason I was having a problem this morning with cash storage. It says i have 4057k total capacity, but it would max out at 3674k, after raiding bases i wouldn't receive anymore.
Am i missing something obvious? I had to spend 126 gold to get my missile upgraded because that costed 4k and it would let me get the extra cash :S

Someone explain what is going on?

Geoff

Same happening to me. Get close to full storage and then cash keeps going missing? Really annoying !!

Shank

You aren't getting your capo club bonus, it's a bug. One of the million they need to fix.

LVMonkey

@Chase - FTX Games - yeah, same here. been that way since the update debacle that put 500 sics on player bases. i've sent logs, contacted support multiple times, and i've received no response.

F0fu5c0

For some odd reason I was having a problem this morning with cash storage. It says i have 4057k total capacity, but it would max out at 3674k, after raiding bases i wouldn't receive anymore.
Am i missing something obvious? I had to spend 126 gold to get my missile upgraded because that costed 4k and it would let me get the extra cash :S

Someone explain what is going on?
Best fix for now is increasing your money storage.

Matt

That's happening also to me had to spend gold to get enough for missle upgrade reported it support and guess what no reply u want us too spend money I suggest u sort all these problems out

Anonymus

Same happening to me. Get close to full storage and then cash keeps going missing? Really annoying !!
I have the same problem. As soon as my cash storage gets about to be full I start to lose cash. THEY JUST FCKING DISAPEAR. WTF.

Matt

Had a reply today amazingly from support they said it's because the levels on my resources are wrong load of rubbish, last week I got the same upgrade for 7 million with no problem this time instead of me gaining cash everytime I kept loosing it in the end vulnerability came on so I had to spend 500 gold just to get the upgrade I wanted, music to the developers ears, I ain't spending no more u have problems and all they do is give u some rubbish answer and they think that's ok

Mike Toreno

You aren't getting your capo club bonus, it's a bug. One of the million they need to fix.
Capo Club bonuses is good enough without the Cartel Capo giving out

filthy bonuses to Cartel recruits.