Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Strong Medicine Not Working

MrBakoBullyz

I use Strong Medicine Skill Set and since last update it's not working when I use David Sicario...don't tell me to send reports through game or ask for video just FIX IT.

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @MrBakoBullyz. In order to fix errors in the game we need to see it in action and/or have a full understanding of what is happening and how to reproduce the issue. That is how we can then make the necessary changes.

So I would please ask that you email our support team at narcos@ftxgames.com. If you give them a very detailed account of what happened with as many specifics as you can (as well as screenshots [or better yet, video]) then they will be able to assist you as quick as possible.

I can understand the frustration of playing a game and finding a bug, as gamers we all have run into our fair share. But we greatly appreciate your help (and the rest of the community's) in finding these so we can squash them as soon as possible.