Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Supreme Leader??

Bogan

Anyone know what happened to supreme leader he was at turf hogs but noticed recently he isn't anymore and is starting to fall down the Australian region leaderboard

LVMonkey

@Bogan He no longer plays the game. He will be missed.

Many more of us are heading that way as well... just look at the number of active members in this forum. Devs screwed this game up royally, and there is no coming back from it. It's become redundant and boring.

Cartel wars are unbalanced and not everyone gets to participate, and they just come down to who destroys compound with less attacks, while all players are BB/Missile. Worthless. The map is cleared with all BB/missiles in minutes... and then what???

The devs OBVIOUSLY are not interested in fixing anything or making the game better... they just put out more ways for you to spend real money on fake gold for a crappy entertainment experience. There are way better entertainment options for you to spend your money on.

This game has become a time waster, something to do while standing in line at the grocery store. It's too bad. FTX is 0 for 2 on their games. Don't waste your time with a 3rd guys.

Last edited:

Bogan

Cheers mate I thought he might of left. That's a big decision he must of really been pissed at the way the game has gone to just leave like that. I've only just cracked 2000 medals and don't think I could just give up the way he has.

LVMonkey

Cheers mate I thought he might of left. That's a big decision he must of really been pissed at the way the game has gone to just leave like that. I've only just cracked 2000 medals and don't think I could just give up the way he has.
yeah, it was abrupt. He logged on, said the game was stagnant and he wasn't having fun anymore; and that since he would be busy the next several weeks with christmas and new years that now was the perfect time to make the move without having major withdrawals. Then he deleted the account and bounced out of all Line chats. haha.. smart!

Last edited:

Bogan

Yeah that's understandable. Could be a real smart move especially if ftx are just going to keep bringing in more useless things and not work on any of the suggestions made by the actual players of the game

PUZZLE

Anyone know what happened to supreme leader he was at turf hogs but noticed recently he isn't anymore and is starting to fall down the Australian region leaderboard
Supreme Leader and many others moved to new game that we all are playing. It's called Storm Front 1944.

PUZZLE

@Bogan He no longer plays the game. He will be missed.

Many more of us are heading that way as well... just look at the number of active members in this forum. Devs screwed this game up royally, and there is no coming back from it. It's become redundant and boring.

Cartel wars are unbalanced and not everyone gets to participate, and they just come down to who destroys compound with less attacks, while all players are BB/Missile. Worthless. The map is cleared with all BB/missiles in minutes... and then what???

The devs OBVIOUSLY are not interested in fixing anything or making the game better... they just put out more ways for you to spend real money on fake gold for a crappy entertainment experience. There are way better entertainment options for you to spend your money on.

This game has become a time waster, something to do while standing in line at the grocery store. It's too bad. FTX is 0 for 2 on their games. Don't waste your time with a 3rd guys.
That's exactly why we all left Narcos and started new game Storm Front 1944. I am fully no deploy player but had no fun anymore. The new game is much better. You can't just bomb the Command Center. You have to be ready creative in planning attacks.