Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TALENT !!!

dark revange

i now have sicario with talent
5/6 how i upgrade that talent i alredy
have other one with 7 rank and also spent
on that one get finally 5 talent but
still cant upgrade the first sicario??

Last edited:

dark revange

First, I thank you for trying to help, but I think my question is if I have got talent from 3/6 level , can I upgrade it to 6/6
thank you agian bro

Snor

No, you can only upgrade a 5/6 talent to 6/6. If you have a 3/6, you need to replace it with a 5/6.

Snor

5/6 talent where do i bust it boy?

can i juz upgrade my 4/6 using honor tokens into 5/6 talents?
You can only upgrade a 5/6 to 6/6 using honor tokens. You need to replace your 4/5 talent using the “sicario hangout” building. Keep searching until you find the 5/6 talent you want.
When you have a 5/6 talent and you sicario is purple, you can upgrade the talent to 6/6

Snor

5/6 talent where do i bust it boy?

can i juz upgrade my 4/6 using honor tokens into 5/6 talents?
you can only use your honor tokens on a 5/6 skill (and the sicario has to be purple). You can only upgrade a 4/5 to 5/5 by replacing it completely in sicario hangout. You have to use gold to replace it.

ELpatron50

You can only upgrade a 5/6 to 6/6 using honor tokens. You need to replace your 4/5 talent using the “sicario hangout” building. Keep searching until you find the 5/6 talent you want.
When you have a 5/6 talent and you sicario is purple, you can upgrade the talent to 6/6
VIOLET Sicarios 6/6
hmmmm ! :eek:o_O