Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Talents

The Godfather

@April - FTX Games

I know this has probably been asked before and answered however I am a little bemused how this works and was wondering if you could give me an honest answer and not just the usual 'it's the algorithm'

So for 2 talent sales, I have been looking for a specific talent and have spent 10k gold trying to get it. I still don't have it.

Is there really a way of justifying this?

The rewards in raids and challenges are generally pretty average - I think most will agree with that but when someone is putting real money into the game and looking for a specific talent, how is that the said talent just does not show up?

How many times can the same crappy talents keep appearing but the one we need doesn't?

Surely this is something that can be looked at and a better method can be worked out?

Please don't reply with it's the algorithm, they are random or this will be passed to the team. I just want a genuine honest answer, can/this will be improved or no?

People enjoy playing the game and some don't mind spending money but the results should be worth it?

I get this is a business for the owners at the end of the day however improving the gaming experience will surely attract more players and keep the older players interested instead of getting annoyed and leaving?

Thanks

Slik

@April - FTX Games

I know this has probably been asked before and answered however I am a little bemused how this works and was wondering if you could give me an honest answer and not just the usual 'it's the algorithm'

So for 2 talent sales, I have been looking for a specific talent and have spent 10k gold trying to get it. I still don't have it.

Is there really a way of justifying this?

The rewards in raids and challenges are generally pretty average - I think most will agree with that but when someone is putting real money into the game and looking for a specific talent, how is that the said talent just does not show up?

How many times can the same crappy talents keep appearing but the one we need doesn't?

Surely this is something that can be looked at and a better method can be worked out?

Please don't reply with it's the algorithm, they are random or this will be passed to the team. I just want a genuine honest answer, can/this will be improved or no?

People enjoy playing the game and some don't mind spending money but the results should be worth it?

I get this is a business for the owners at the end of the day however improving the gaming experience will surely attract more players and keep the older players interested instead of getting annoyed and leaving?

Thanks
I concur. The same talent will not show up though as long as you do not accept any talents in your search. If you run out of time or gold then leave the search open. It will remain in your Sicario Club with the words ‘New Talent’ above it until you continue the talent search