Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The (Dredded) Port

Sp4rky1426

Firstly I'm pleased about the war loot claim addition made in the last update! Least it won't get raided before I even get a chance to see it!!! :)
Secondly... What Is the point of me even having a port, especially if I can't use it as originally purchased?? I.e. To save my war loot and event loot?? I spent a lot of resources and gold maxing it for my level to find it useless since the early April update.. Like I said earlier! The claim screen is great! That the port still doesn't work is terrible? In fact just get rid of it all together and give me my gold and resources back....
@Chase - FTX Games

Vinnie Di Maggio

I don't understand the new system. I saw a pop up window after wining the war, but I didn't see anything that allowed me to secure my loot, it looks to me like it went straight into my storage. I was expecting the boat to be back, but it isn't. How do you maker your loot safe exactly?

C@tPo0p

Same here Vinnie, it went straight into storage for me as well...no button or boat or nothing

Thema

I don't understand the new system. I saw a pop up window after wining the war, but I didn't see anything that allowed me to secure my loot, it looks to me like it went straight into my storage. I was expecting the boat to be back, but it isn't. How do you maker your loot safe exactly?
Difference is that now the loots will not go in your storage untill you see that pop up window, which means you have to come online for that to happen. But yes port is useless right now althought we spent huge resources to upgrade it..

Vinnie Di Maggio

Oh wow, I see... Well this is really a minor loot safety improvement then. Too bad they didn't bring the boat back ,there's gonna be a lot of disappointment.

So what is the port for now?

SmokeP

Oh wow, I see... Well this is really a minor loot safety improvement then. Too bad they didn't bring the boat back ,there's gonna be a lot of disappointment.

So what is the port for now?
Port seems to be useless still. I don't understand why they break popular features that aren't broken, try and pry more cash from our wallets, and insist on pissing off both paying and free players.

I haven't bought gold for over a month now because they keep pulling crap like this. I have a support ticket still unanswered from April 3rd.

The game is (mostly).fun, but the bugs and terrible customer service and constant money-grubbing is way past old.

Mad 666

I haven't even seen a claim rewards button, just logged in after winning war and it said the rewards have moved to storage.....nothing even touched the port.....so it wasn't changed back to the previous state.....port is useless...come on ftx games....I have had 5 members leave game because of this stupid decision.....luckily I still speak to them on boom beach.....a game that helps the players.....not p##s them off......boom beach leave the reward until u want to claim it...and they still make £50k a day from players.... because they listen.

You are losing paying members because of one huge idiotic change to the port.....what use does the port have now???????

Last edited:
Reactions: Del

Sp4rky1426

This is the post concerning latest update!
It's not exactly very clear is it? So rewards wait at the port till I log on and then I get no choice but to claim them at which point they go into my normal storages??

So what is the point of the port?

Sp4rky1426

How about reimbursing everyone for their port costs?
One thing I do know is I've ended up with something totally the opposite of what I purchased!!! If the port was what it is now I'd have never bothered upgrading it to the max Lv for my Finca..
Sort it out @Chase - FTX

Mike Toreno

Firstly I'm pleased about the war loot claim addition made in the last update! Least it won't get raided before I even get a chance to see it!!! :)
Secondly... What Is the point of me even having a port, especially if I can't use it as originally purchased?? I.e. To save my war loot and event loot?? I spent a lot of resources and gold maxing it for my level to find it useless since the early April update.. Like I said earlier! The claim screen is great! That the port still doesn't work is terrible? In fact just get rid of it all together and give me my gold and resources back....
@Chase - FTX Games
The PORT from my knowledge would be useful in the near future,
April Update? The PORT might be used for PRODUCT, shipment or trades.
War loot claim i have no idea whatvu mean?

Del

I think we should all be refunded for upgrades done to the port.it was advertised as something which you have since changed.when are we getting our £££ back??????

Mike Toreno

I think we should all be refunded for upgrades done to the port.it was advertised as something which you have since changed.when are we getting our £££ back??????
Only the GM can decide for any of us gettin' refunds.

Serge

I kinda get how that makes sense..

the port was never meant to be used as a way to protect your resources, peoples complaint was that they are losing res before even logging back on - but theyve changed it now so that you have atleast SEEN where your resources are.

I cant imagine what compensation they would give us for upgrading out ports lol, but i do get why some people would feel that way. And technically you needed port to join a cartel didnt you

Mike Toreno

Port uses = join Cartel only?
Is the PORT incapable of assisting your Flacos during attacks, defense of Finca.
How about product trades and shipment ?

double pownage

in my opinion, i always thought the reward for winning a war, was that u had some safe resources and thats how the game should be played.

during wars have little use now. the reward isnt great and u cant use it efficiently.

think this will just end up more people quitting while they prob think that people gonna spend gold.

the game already wastes too much time for a mobile game. people wanne have fun and then spend gold but making it impossible to play, will just end with a small userbase.

most people quit before level 20 for a reason. the game isnt that good to spend the amount of time it requires.

Sp4rky1426

The port was to hold and save war loot and event bonuses.. On this understanding I purchased it and upgraded it to lv 7 using resources and gold, it's the reason when you click on it! It tells you what it can hold!! FTX then changed it to everything loot and bonus wise going straight into normal storages which now defeats the object of ever having a port? Or upgrading it.. So you've taken something away I worked hard to upgrade and spent gold on and made it worthless!! Please either put it back as it was!! Which is fair or reimburse me the resources and gold so I can use it elsewhere... Come on FTX and @Chase - FTX Games the cards are already well stack in favour of yourselves no need to take the ****....

Dr.D.Fence

The port was to hold and save war loot and event bonuses.. On this understanding I purchased it and upgraded it to lv 7 using resources and gold, it's the reason when you click on it! It tells you what it can hold!! FTX then changed it to everything loot and bonus wise going straight into normal storages which now defeats the object of ever having a port? Or upgrading it.. So you've taken something away I worked hard to upgrade and spent gold on and made it worthless!! Please either put it back as it was!! Which is fair or reimburse me the resources and gold so I can use it elsewhere... Come on FTX and @Chase - FTX Games the cards are already well stack in favour of yourselves no need to take the ****....

yes yes well said . I agree completely

wick

The new port is not even working, I got loot in the event that was more than i could stock at my buildings and it was not even stocked in the Port...

So what is the Port for??? It became totaly useless -.-