Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The (Dredded) Port

C@tPo0p

same here Wick, I capped out and nothing went to the port at all, so basically we all wasted energy, gold and time on a port that is worthless now.

Cruzzer

I understand they had to rework some of the programming. But they need to be working on a system where we claim the rewards when we want to claim it. Not just when we log in.

I'd rather have no specials event for another month or two while they figure out the programming if they would just revert it back to the old system immediately.

Retryer

Same here , I want my resources and all gold back that i spent to build the port !

Dan

I understand they had to rework some of the programming. But they need to be working on a system where we claim the rewards when we want to claim it. Not just when we log in.

I'd rather have no specials event for another month or two while they figure out the programming if they would just revert it back to the old system immediately.
Same here , I want my resources and all gold back that i spent to build the port !
Whoa guys, I want the port back, but I suggest a rethink on the approach. E.g. My L8 port is maxed for my level until I reach L43 to build finca 18 to build Port 9

In last guerilla event, Port 8 can hold leaderboard rewards 11th+ and Port 9 can hold 4th+ rewards. ALL remaining rewards will be lost. Any players achieving higher rankings than these will lose a lot more rss in port than in storage with shield on. I certainly do not want rewards to be reduced!!!

I don't have visibility of port 10 capacity, so not sure if that can hold 1st place event rewards. Anyone with port 10 pls comment

Port 8 capacity and Event leaderboard pics below

IMG_0178.jpg
IMG_0152.jpg

Sp4rky1426

The port is one of the biggest bugbears for me and the majority of players at the moment @Chase - FTX Games..
The FTX devs changed its purpose and mechanics and made it pretty much useless? I'd maxed mine at every Finca level and used a lot of gold and resources to get it that way!! I find it highly unfair to have something I'd taken a lot of time and effort to contruct taken away from me for no other reason but to inhibit mine and everyone else's progress in the game, it's a massive kick in the teeth especially for the F2p player who have a hard enough time progressing anyway..
You can see from all the posts since this unfair change was made that all levels! free plus pay players are not happy but no ones said or done anything about it...