Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The fate for cheaters and exploiters..?

Matt

Potential for a class action law suit against FTX though based on their own failure to comply with service agreement terms laid out by them.
Few players I know have had enough and are getting stuff together so they can try and get refunds back, can see if no one gets punished quite a few players will be leaving me included

double pownage

Lol fools they dont have system to replace capo, do u really think they got system to punish people.
It actually takes effort and money to insert such things in games as seen from reputable game designers.

Also your playing game making nonstop ads for other stuff. Do u think a real game gives adds for other games or videos.
Your pigs making money while playing socalled game.
Prob make more on adds then spending

Lux

Few players I know have had enough and are getting stuff together so they can try and get refunds back, can see if no one gets punished quite a few players will be leaving me included
Actually I think many players will be leaving. How can they ban the cheaters, when the cheaters are the biggest spenders? Neah, they'll pass.
There's another thing too: if ftx wasn't so greedy for money and people didn't have to spend fortunes to get strong, probably nobody would have even bothered to search for all these bugs.
In the end, the only ones winning this game are the free players, the ones that never spent a single cent.
And I hope this game will rest in memories of players like one of the best game could have existed, tho it drown cause it was awfully managed by its creators. End of the story.

lobsterboy

Think that one is bad? You should check out admiral beats in Poloman cartel. 4 levels in less the 48 hours. Prefect defensive sics and 5x level 5 ground defense.
I have yet to receive a single skill that works with ground defense, which goes to show how much gold is required to get ground defense level 5. Adding a small chance (25%) to win a skill from a successful enemy raid would be a nice addition to the game. I can't believe the number of features you have to spend gold on to be successful at higher levels in this game. FTX, how about you just decide today that there are enough of these 'pay to remain competitive' features and just start adding some content that helps 'free to play' players. People tend to complain about imbalances in games (offense/defense, matchmaking, etc) but how about the imbalance that is being created between paying for features and being able to reasonable achieve these features through free playing but over a reasonable amount of time? It's kinda like just getting kicked over and over when we are already down. At this point, it really wouldn't take much to start making people happy. I believe you have gone into the abyss of greed as far as you can go. Please don't go any further. I am still here because I enjoy playing the game but I feel sorry for those who are stuck here because they are addicted. You should probably stop preying on them. I came to this forum to be a part of a group that helps each other achieve their goals in this game. It is clear to me now that most of these people have left the forum and I don't really see the point of being a part of it any more because I don't want to fuel the fire. I may still read the forum once in awhile but I am definitely going to take a break. I can see that feedback isn't really being heard on the forum. You are just trying to create the appearance that it is. I hope this doesn't fool people for much longer.

Last edited:
What is hilarious, ppl using different names on forum to fish around, maybe to find out what will happen to them, dobbing other members or cartels.
The issue is the game has major issues, the gaming community is very savvy and the devs are amateurs, ppl exploiting these issues are ppl finding loopholes not hackers or cheaters, the glitches are there, just a matter of finding them of figuring out how to exploit them, some games are better than others, it’s obvious where Narcos sits in the scheme of things.
Just like lawyers find loopholes in the system gamers find loopholes in games.
I see a lot of ppl asking how it works right on this forum, that shows if they knew they would do it, me included.
They won’t ban ppl or cartels, I think they have no clue, if they did it would have been fixed stright away.
What’s ironic, the players are robbing FTX!!!
How you like them apples @Chase - FTX Games??

View attachment 1286 View attachment 1285
One prime example.. this guy rare spends money.. and "coincidently" he recently ranks up to lvl 50 and makes all his sicarios purple with.. perfect talents... this is no fair to real spenders that actually pay your bills @Chase - FTX Games
How do you know if he spends money or not?
Or are you trying to deflect the heat?
Don’t worry mate, FTX has no clue lol
Anyway I heard Yoshi started a freshly squeezed lemonade stand, as his product is so good he can’t keep up with sales.
He is investing a lot of his profits in this game, so there.