The last recruitment post you'll ever need to read!

CRABNUTZ

NOBULL
-----
POLOMAN
-----
POLOMAN LEGENDS

The cartel that has defined greatness and resolve in the Narcos world for over 2 years, has extended its family to facilitate all levels of players 30 and up!

That's right! No longer do you have to be an elite Finca 23 player to be considered for a place in the NoBull family!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Have you only been playing a short time, and already realize that most low to mid-level cartels lack solid leadership and guidance? Looking to be a part of the most advanced strategic and calculated community in Narcos? Then look no further than Poloman Legends! At P.L., you'll find yourself immersed in an environment conducive to developing winners! An environment created by the brightest minds of Narcos, to efficiently and effectively propel you towards achieving your Narcos winning goals, no matter your budget. After all, does anyone start their Narcos career by saying "I can't wait to play this game and grow into a mediocre player that can hopefully win a war or 2, and a map attack here and there..." ???

Of course not!

We play games to win games!

And while the NoBull family has proven that winning is in our DNA, it does not occupy the number 1 spot on our rules list. Nope! That spot is forever reserved for far and away THE MOST IMPORTANT rule: Have FUN! Because win or lose, if FUN is not synonymous with PLAY and GAME, then we have failed ourselves 100%!

To recap, Poloman Legends is now available to all players level 30 and up, that share our desire for greatness, strategy, learning and FUN!
*Level 54 compound, working on the second set of energy researches in the capos club, and once completed at likely level 55, upgrading will cease to avoid huge compound mismatches in war!*

Are you a Finca 22 or 23 player with some time and experience under your belt? Yet, you've fallen short of your ultimate winning goals because you find yourself in a low, mid, or even higher level regional or global cartel, with clueless leadership and stagnate or non-existent strategy development? Let me encourage you to make the change that will open up a whole new world of possibilities for your game play, and head on over to Poloman!

You'll immediately find joy in the boost your game will receive from our level 40 capos club, and soon to be level 90 compound! Learn what it's like to go into war against the top global cartels... with the feeling that victory is achievable!

Fight side by side in war with one of my accounts, as well as other longtime NoBull and Poloman players. Be an integral part of the final 10 level push to 100! All while learning the strategies and techniques that will position you for advancement to the ultimate Narcos playground, NoBull! This will mean that you're ready to deploy and destroy any enemy with 7, 8, or even 9+ defensive sicarios!!!

In closing, it's not necessary that every player that joins either Poloman Legends or Poloman, do so with aspirations of one day earning a spot in NoBull. To ensure the continued success of this great Narcos family, we will need foundation players for each cartel, willing to happily claim permanent residence at the place most suited for their long term needs and enjoyment!

Step up your excitement!

Step up your strategy!

Step your game up!

Step into greatness!

It's all only a step away...at the NOBULLOMAN family!

CRABNUTZ

I want to be part of No Bull tho, do I qualify ? level 58 ?
Well, just stating level 58 doesn't really tell me anything. For 99% of players desiring to be in NoBull, the only path will be through poloman legends and/or poloman. I believe poloman is open, so feel free to join up there, and we will do some wars together to evaluate your skill level and squad development :)

zecke2

NOBULL
-----
POLOMAN
-----
POLOMAN LEGENDS

The cartel that has defined greatness and resolve in the Narcos world for over 2 years, has extended its family to facilitate all levels of players 30 and up!

That's right! No longer do you have to be an elite Finca 23 player to be considered for a place in the NoBull family!

Have you only been playing a short time, and already realize that most low to mid-level cartels lack solid leadership and guidance? Looking to be a part of the most advanced strategic and calculated community in Narcos? Then look no further than Poloman Legends! At P.L., you'll find yourself immersed in an environment conducive to developing winners! An environment created by the brightest minds of Narcos, to efficiently and effectively propel you towards achieving your Narcos winning goals, no matter your budget. After all, does anyone start their Narcos career by saying "I can't wait to play this game and grow into a mediocre player that can hopefully win a war or 2, and a map attack here and there..." ???

Of course not!

We play games to win games!

And while the NoBull family has proven that winning is in our DNA, it does not occupy the number 1 spot on our rules list. Nope! That spot is forever reserved for far and away THE MOST IMPORTANT rule: Have FUN! Because win or lose, if FUN is not synonymous with PLAY and GAME, then we have failed ourselves 100%!

To recap, Poloman Legends is now available to all players level 30 and up, that share our desire for greatness, strategy, learning and FUN!
*Level 54 compound, working on the second set of energy researches in the capos club, and once completed at likely level 55, upgrading will cease to avoid huge compound mismatches in war!*

Are you a Finca 22 or 23 player with some time and experience under your belt? Yet, you've fallen short of your ultimate winning goals because you find yourself in a low, mid, or even higher level regional or global cartel, with clueless leadership and stagnate or non-existent strategy development? Let me encourage you to make the change that will open up a whole new world of possibilities for your game play, and head on over to Poloman!

You'll immediately find joy in the boost your game will receive from our level 40 capos club, and soon to be level 90 compound! Learn what it's like to go into war against the top global cartels... with the feeling that victory is achievable!

Fight side by side in war with one of my accounts, as well as other longtime NoBull and Poloman players. Be an integral part of the final 10 level push to 100! All while learning the strategies and techniques that will position you for advancement to the ultimate Narcos playground, NoBull! This will mean that you're ready to deploy and destroy any enemy with 7, 8, or even 9+ defensive sicarios!!!

In closing, it's not necessary that every player that joins either Poloman Legends or Poloman, do so with aspirations of one day earning a spot in NoBull. To ensure the continued success of this great Narcos family, we will need foundation players for each cartel, willing to happily claim permanent residence at the place most suited for their long term needs and enjoyment!

Step up your excitement!

Step up your strategy!

Step your game up!

Step into greatness!

It's all only a step away...at the NOBULLOMAN family!
Still up to date. We are always looking for.

zecke2

if you are a lower level player and you cant donate much come to Poloman Legends
drama free cartel.
we try to help each others.
...and if you than strong enough you can join the best cartel in game history -----) NoBull

PociuS

Hi

To enter No Bull is currently required 3 attacks of fires with David or if we still attack with torches and blinding could we also have a gap? I say this because in the future, if my cartel loses its activity, I may look elsewhere. I'm working to make teams from David's but it's hard to get them. I only ask it in an informative way to see future options. I'm a 67 level player.

Thanks for ur time and see u

zecke2

Hi

To enter No Bull is currently required 3 attacks of fires with David or if we still attack with torches and blinding could we also have a gap? I say this because in the future, if my cartel loses its activity, I may look elsewhere. I'm working to make teams from David's but it's hard to get them. I only ask it in an informative way to see future options. I'm a 67 level player.

Thanks for ur time and see u
Imo you must not have 3 David squads but it's not wrong ;-)
We make attacks too with fb, torchers, flash etc .
If you win your attacks it doesn't matters.
Here are many without 3 David squads.
The best is you come over and test it out.
OR you come to Poloman Legends for more relaxing :)

PociuS

Imo you must not have 3 David squads but it's not wrong ;-)
We make attacks too with fb, torchers, flash etc .
If you win your attacks it doesn't matters.
Here are many without 3 David squads.
The best is you come over and test it out.
OR you come to Poloman Legends for more relaxing :)
Thanks for your time, knowing this if I see that I want to look for new challenges I will let you know. I will talk to my cartel and maybe I will spend a few days to see you and make some wars (if I enter them because of medals I am at 8.5k only compared to you) to see if I have a gap. Also see if the language is not a problem because my English is not very good and I go with a translator many times hehe we are in contact. a greeting

zecke2

Thanks for your time, knowing this if I see that I want to look for new challenges I will let you know. I will talk to my cartel and maybe I will spend a few days to see you and make some wars (if I enter them because of medals I am at 8.5k only compared to you) to see if I have a gap. Also see if the language is not a problem because my English is not very good and I go with a translator many times hehe we are in contact. a greeting
where did you come from ? english isnt my home language too ;)

PociuS

I am Spanish. Member of the Cartel Español, since we were world top-1 for several months last year, we have been losing top members who have left the game. We were barely 2-3 from that time (Ochi also follows lvl 69 who could talk to him to spend with me).

zecke2

i would say come over and test it out. we are guys from around the world. us,french,german,south america,russia, netherland etc.