Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The main problem in this game is us...

Huanito

Once upon a time not that far from nowadays there was a nice game to play.

Players cooperated with game planers in perfect a harmony.

One day a player started Crying and whining about a character in game that causes a massive damage and helps players to destroy the rivals finca too easily.

Then came the others and complained about the same character which we know as Scorpion.

The game manager decided with his developers team to listen to all those Crying and whining and they just nerf , reduced his power and compensated the players who maxed this characters by fusing them to max level of bombs loosing on process lots of gold, money.

The players humbly continued to play and started investing their money on strengthen the next character they found useful, the Fuego's ,so they spent money on fusing their sicario's to max in anyway those fuego's , cause after all the main reason we play is to enjoy a game and if we gets the strongest tools , we can lead cartels and players and we love it.

But some players who couldn't afford the possibility of strengthen characters and there where many of them , came to the one place they could wet and started Crying and whining about the particular character they think is too strong ....so the manager of the game did what players expected from him and they reduced the fuego's power ...so players who invested money(gold) , humbly continued to play , founding the next possibly option they found - character Diego.

Investing loads of money ....again , players started fusing to max missiles and max level the Diego character.

And again players came to wet the pages of this forum claiming against other players using unfair tactics and exploiting game mechanics, demanding changes in game to nerf Diego's power.

The manager of the game again read your endless and exhausting threads on forum and decided eventually to entirely change game mechanic ,hoping you all be quiet and satisfied.

Well , wrong.

It was obvious after so many Crying and whining on forum pages that someone somehow will ruin it for everyone.

Developers and managers have a WhatsApp/skype room.

They are writing in it discussing how can they squeeze our pockets more then they done already without causing the players to quit in massive numbers.

You guys who Cry and whine , gives them the ground to do it.

They could of easily raise the health of each level Finca but no...hoho , they rather go on the squeezing option and unless you players wouldn't wet the forum pages , the idea of changing game mechanics probably would of appears few month from now if any.

Look how easily they rip you:

When i joined the game , soldier medico was not even born.

So fusing system was much cheaper.

We had Flaco ,Gordo ,Rpg ,Fuego, missiles,propoganda ,Healing

,bombs and Flashbang.

To fuse our diego's and scorpions to max we needed much less then today.

Now days, you have Camarero, Armed truck ,medico, torchers, Toxico ,smokescreen .....

And of course each has 10 different option to fuse 5 damage and 5 health so if we want now days to fuse some sicario to give his soldiers maximum power (5/5) , the odds on getting what we need is way way far against us.

In the past you needed 500 gold pieces to maximize your sicarios? Now days we need 5000-8000 gold pieces and i even didn't include the defensive building fusing options on the list i wrote up there.

Did the manager or developers relate to this?

They really don't give a **** about us.

Gold chests.... in the past you could earn great sicario's out of those chests ....and now?

It is totally stupidity to even purchase half a chest due to overflow in sicario's.

Now lets talk about your Crying and whining again: "No deploy"

So what? So rivals comes to my base , destroy it , gain resources to advance in game and after 5 minutes? The base is in the same situation it was.

Less resources? So what!

My friend is collecting to upgrade.

Im not collecting.

Let them earn to advance and if its a no deploy strategy? Even better.

He lost no cash during the raid.

You got to understand something guys, there are ppl here who invest money and those ppl are our friends.the ones who against us will always be the developers of game and you are tasting it since the last update and tasting it hard.

There are ways to accumulate resources for upgrades even without activating a shield.

No deploy strategy? SO WHAT?

Since you guys started to shout against this no deploy strategy 2 major things happened:

1.our friends lost plenty of real money.

2.Game ruined.

Guys, just keep your mouth shut and write about bugs and matchmaking system.

There are so many fault factors in game they need to fix rather this no deploy strategy.

Think first about your complains and then think of their influence on the rest of the community and just then "cry" it down on forum pages.

Stop with that Crying and whining attitude that ruined the game.

It had a potential.

Cheers everyone.

Huanito

EgregiousParagon.

No deploy should have been eliminated from day one. It is not a strategy... Stupidity.
All fincas/resource centers/outpost should not be destructible by missiles only.

It is in no way people who complained that "ruined the game". People who exploited defective game-mechanics.

Look at the events, They makes no sense. What kind of event where ALL top winners take down 30 outposts in 10 minutes.
Make the total of 4 missile or bomb maximum damage that finca can take, after that raise the shield.

Jamal

Banned
So i guess this what the forum for. To communicate about the game. So i think the problem is not us. The develop of the game that just too far means our feedback. We just want game that fun to play. The matchmaking even never been fixed. But always upgrade and change that dont have to change.

Huanito

No deploy should have been eliminated from day one. It is not a strategy... Stupidity.
All fincas/resource centers/outpost should not be destructible by missiles only.

It is in no way people who complained that "ruined the game". People who exploited defective game-mechanics.

Look at the events, They makes no sense. What kind of event where ALL top winners take down 30 outposts in 10 minutes.
Make the total of 4 missile or bomb maximum damage that finca can take, after that raise the shield.
Thx for your reply.
Nothing makes sense anymore.
Since day 1 of Narcos the isue of no deploy is here.
Game developers seems to me are ok with that.
Update aftr update this game suffers from deterioration and it's time, as i see it, to stop shouting the words no deploy.
Imagine yourself you're a high ranked player who invested so much to build your player.....than comes last update and they wake up to a new day that makes them pull out their wallet again and invest as if it was day 1 in game.
It's not my case , im a 47-48 player ...but the veterans now need to invest again to keep up with game pace and i feel that its only because of players that came to the forum expressing their opinion.
Now ,i dont say it isnt legitimate this call for cancelling the no deploy thing ...but update after update we can see that there is no one to talk with.
Game manager and his staff are deaf to find any solution that will benefit to us and not to their deep pocket.
There for im saying , stop with the no deploy isue ....its causing our friends severe damage.

By the way , unlike other games if a player ruin my village i get no harm...building get lower by levels isnt exist here....you only loose resources.
Only resources bro.
After bringing the isue of no deploy to recognition , we caused ourselves some damage.

Last edited:

Revilo

I see your point but like to disagree. the whole idea of a forum is to share ideas, give feedback and if necessary to criticise (although you may call it crying) ;)
It's up to the management and dev team to decide what to do with any of these suggestions and concerns.
They may act benevolently, listen to their customers and come up with an easy solution that restores the fun for everyone.
Or they may act like Elizabeth Hurley in the movie Bedazzled, always finding a way to turn your wish against you :D

Whose fault is it? The players for using the forum the way it is intended to do? I think not.

Last edited:

Maniakbn96

Thx for your reply.
Nothing makes sense anymore.
Since day 1 of Narcos the isue of no deploy is here.
Game developers seems to me are ok with that.
Update aftr update this game suffers from deterioration and it's time, as i see it, to stop shouting the words no deploy.
Imagine yourself you're a high ranked player who invested so much to build your player.....than comes last update and they wake up to a new day that makes them pull out their wallet again and invest as if it was day 1 in game.
It's not my case , im a 47-48 player ...but the veterans now need to invest again to keep up with game pace and i feel that its only because of players that came to the forum expressing their opinion.
Now ,i dont say it isnt legitimate this call for cancelling the no deploy thing ...but update after update we can see that there is no one to talk with.
Game manager and his staff are deaf to find any solution that will benefit to us and not to their deep pocket.
There for im saying , stop with the no deploy isue ....its causing our friends severe damage.

By the way , unlike other games if a player ruin my village i get no harm...building get lower by levels isnt exist here....you only loose resources.
Only resources bro.
After bringing the isue of no deploy to recognition , we caused ourselves some damage.
Sorry but you are wrong.. narcos was top game on day one... only the 24/7 players have been Problem this time because there hasn't been a valnuarable time... the no deploy Problem is there since the devs brought the talents...since that day the game never had been in a good balance.

Huanito

Sorry but you are wrong.. narcos was top game on day one... only the 24/7 players have been Problem this time because there hasn't been a valnuarable time... the no deploy Problem is there since the devs brought the talents...since that day the game never had been in a good balance.
Well, probably i am(wrong).
I dont have as much messages as you do.
But! A game must evolve and they did what they did.
It doesnt contradict what im saying.
As harder we complain the harder mistakes they are doing.
We need to change something the way we do things or write things...or we just need to quit this game and let them stay with their whatsapp room.

Revilo

[...] the harder mistakes they are doing
exactly! THEY! so it's better to shut up because it could get worse? I hope that's not the way you view life ;)

[...] or we just need to quit this game and let them stay with their whatsapp room.
already happening and will continue as more and more people will quit once their gold is spent ...

Reactions: Del

Maniakbn96

Well, probably i am(wrong).
I dont have as much messages as you do.
But! A game must evolve and they did what they did.
It doesnt contradict what im saying.
As harder we complain the harder mistakes they are doing.
We need to change something the way we do things or write things...or we just need to quit this game and let them stay with their whatsapp room.
The solution which was suggested in near 100 threads is simply give finca more health...
and what have my massages to do with that all? Absolutly nothing.
And as they brought up scorpion a lvl 47 guy was able to no deploy a lvl 61 guy... it was the highest lvl that time. And to not complain about that is simply stupid, because it took away fun from game...
They made suggestions to make game better and the devs made the ****...
And no one in this forum complained about fuegos are to strong...
It was near all about no deploy
so to say the players which told that here are the problem is absolutly not true and Shows, you know absolutly nothing and should better leave this forum

Last edited:

Huanito

The solution which was suggested in near 100 threads is simply give finca more health...
If after "near 100 threads" they pull the last update, i have got nothing to say anymore.
Continue body to shout and complain.
You're good at it...and on your way doing so, buy some more skill chests.
They just love your investments in game.

Huanito

I kinda think I understand the post, but. Do you think you could explain it in English? :eek:
I know most of us don't quit get it..so I'm 110 % positive...the people that read itat FTX don't understand it :p
Oh, wait.
No-One at FTX will actually even read it anyway...........

What was I even thinking........:rolleyes::rolleyes:
They have no time.
They are busy answering ppl at hunger games forum.