Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The process the app uses to determine which Level Finca can attack another Level Finca is flawed

grice

Currently there are Finca levels 18, 19, 20, etc.. WHICH LIMIT how strong the defenses can be upgrading as well as additional defenses as well as the amount of goods that can be taken (possible it is the Scicaro or army levels).

Then there is a overall ranking 53, 54, 55, 56, etc... where I am assuming is the overall power of the Finca (the amount of defense the average levels (higher are stronger) of the building and Scicario Level)

When the AI determines which Fincas are visible on there map does not care what Finca level the Finca is. It determines by the overall power level of the Finca (53, 54, 55, etc..) and as designed only power levels close to the players Finca is displayed. Therefore a Home Finca of 53 will show other Fincas similar to the home Finca power level 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55. So Level minus 3 and up to Plus 2 or 3??

This is a POOR design and is the reason I am going to quit playing after 4 years because of this.

The reason it is a poor design I have been attacked by a Level 21, 22 Finca (3/4 TIMES higher than my Finca) but since there overall power level is 55 (2 higher than me) they can attack me.
This is ridicules the Level 22 Finca can get up to level 23 ground troops (level 14 Trucks).
They have been playing longer and have higher level Scicarios and bonuses

The Worst part is that level 22 Finca (Power Level 55 Scicaros Level 60) takes over 300 K of Iron, 400K of Rock, 500K of wood PER ATTACK!
My Level 18 Finca can only take 100K Iron, 200K rock, 400K wood per attack.

It is not even challenging when a level 22 Fica (Power Level 55 ) to beat a Finca 4 LEVELS lower than them that has 3 (or 4) less defenses than the level 22 Finca.

Further there is NO protection (not like give a temp shield for 8 hours so a Finca can't get attacked 3 time in 2 hours like I have) which leads to a Finca being attacked 3 or 4 times in a day and lose over 1000K of resources. Don't tell my upgrade a bunker. That is a joke Level 17 bunker can save 150 Iron from being taking and I have no idea what protection percentage is possible attackers can only take %20 (if the protection is %80) if it is that way and the Finca has 1000K Iron then 200K can be taking PER ATTACK.

The Power rating is extremely flawed. What ever the program that calculates the Power ratings in not even close when comparing a power level 55 and 53.
Finca is 4 levels higher the defense between Finca 22 Power Level 55 has (all level 60 Scicaros which has NO affect on the Finca's Power Rating) 3 Rocket Launcher 5 TIMES higher (than my Finca's RL level) a Piercing Cannon 5 TIME higher (than my Finca PC level), and a Level 5 SHOCK Machine Gun. But they have level 5 Flame Thrower (weak), level 10 tower (weak), lever 12 Machine Gun. WHY??? This low lever crap brings there power rating from a 60 to a 55. FLAWED! Damaging defenses should be calculated more ans the average Scicaro Level as well. To me this Finca REAL power lever should be 58-60!

If you did care you should either change how Power Level is calculated. Or only allows FINCA LEVELS (Plus 2 minus 2) to attack each other is the fairest

Anyway you guys are not going to change. I just wanted you to be aware.

Good Luck!

Last edited:

Snark

When mapping, the fairest way to do this would be to only grab the players with the same level and pool them altogether, this would keep everything normalized.

But the developers and FTX don't care because this way they will sell more defensive sicario's and talents so you have to BUY your defends, or just get steamrolled by players 2-3 levels higher than you. Pretty much forcing you to buy there shields for gold. It's setup in such a manner for you to lose your resources in order to consider buying the shields or lose 3 days of resources.

After a certain level, these shields are almost mandatory for you to progress.... it sucks, but then again it's a crappy industry standard for mobile games, until a big AAA developer like Blizzard comes in and shows these companies that it is possible to make money ethically based off good gameplay, skins, cosmetics, and not 75$ sicarios and a talent system that chews your bank balance up.

Beeftaco

It's 3 lvls up and 3 lvls down. This sort of range kind of forces you to lvl up in the game. If you are a 51 and lvl 54 players are hitting you. Yes, they have the advantage because they could have upgraded squads, and training camps. Therefore forced to lvl up... but it just keeps going because and you lvl up, it's still 3 lvls up. One of the biggest differences would be at lvl 58. Because it introduces lvl 61 players with warden towers and another base sic. Which like i said... forces you to lvl up to be equal matched... i think a better range would be either 1 or 2 up/down. But then again, i'm not the one making money off their weird programming.

grice

It's 3 lvls up and 3 lvls down. This sort of range kind of forces you to lvl up in the game. If you are a 51 and lvl 54 players are hitting you. Yes, they have the advantage because they could have upgraded squads, and training camps. Therefore forced to lvl up... but it just keeps going because and you lvl up, it's still 3 lvls up. One of the biggest differences would be at lvl 58. Because it introduces lvl 61 players with warden towers and another base sic. Which like i said... forces you to lvl up to be equal matched... i think a better range would be either 1 or 2 up/down. But then again, i'm not the one making money off their weird programming.
Thanks.For you Reply. But they do not care. Other people who know no better will just deal with and pay their money to FTX.

grice

I don't have any problem with the way it's set up, it makes you tough!
Ok. Good Luck fighting Fincas 5 times (even though the game says it is 3 levels higher than you) larger than you and them taking over 1 million resources off 3 to 4 attacks!

grice

I rarely loose.
Then you pay into the game and have special defense weapons (or max Level Scicarios in defense) because if you are Level 53 (Finca level 18) and getting attacked by a Level 56 (Finca Level 22) I am sure you would lose without special defenses.
Now if your level 58 Finca Level 22 then great you got a good defense (and more than likely lost a lot when you had a Finca 18 without special weapons). But not at level 53 Finca level 18...

Last edited:

Lowrider9999

Then you pay into the game and have special defense weapons (or max Level Scicarios in defense) because if you are Level 53 (Finca level 18) and getting attacked by a Level 56 (Finca Level 22) I am sure you would lose without special defenses.
Now if your level 58 Finca Level 22 then great you got a good defense (and more than likely lost a lot when you had a Finca 18 without special weapons). But not at level 53 Finca level 18...
I'm 60 being attacked by 63's. But I can beat higher than that. Depends on base SETUP. 90%
Some 57's are tuff!

grice

I'm 60 being attacked by 63's. But I can beat higher than that. Depends on base SETUP. 90%
Some 57's are tuff!
See your 60 at that level probably Finca Level 23 or 24 and guess what? The max Finca level is 24! So maybe you are only being attacked by a person 1 Finca level higher than you. Like I said I am a Finca Level 18 and I am being attacked by people with a Level 22 Finca (2 less than max) 4 levels higher than me. Finca level 19/20 and power levels equal to mine are easy to defend as well as attack...

Further You are taking 500K-800K or more resources and probably losing (when you lose) 600K to 900K resources not that much of a difference at that level.
I can to beat a Power level 55 bases (Finca 20, 21) at times if they do not setup their defenses right. However; I will only take 100K - 300K of stuff from them and they get 400K to 600K taking from me.

For sure at 53 (Finca 18) you lost a lot resources because of the way the game is designed as I explained in the original post or you paid in it like beeftaco said.

Lowrider9999

See your 60 at that level probably Finca Level 23 or 24 and guess what? The max Finca level is 24! So maybe you are only being attacked by a person 1 Finca level higher than you. Like I said I am a Finca Level 18 and I am being attacked by people with a Level 22 Finca (2 less than max) 4 levels higher than me. Finca level 19/20 and power levels equal to mine are easy to defend as well as attack...

Further You are taking 500K-800K or more resources and probably losing (when you lose) 600K to 900K resources not that much of a difference at that level.
I can to beat a Power level 55 bases (Finca 20, 21) at times if they do not setup their defenses right. However; I will only take 100K - 300K of stuff from them and they get 400K to 600K taking from me.

For sure at 53 (Finca 18) you lost a lot resources because of the way the game is designed as I explained in the original post or you paid in it like beeftaco said.
You shouldn't have to fight higher than 21. Sometimes ppl attack when they are lvl 63,but by the time I hit them back, they have lvld up to 64? IDK

grice

You shouldn't have to fight higher than 21. Sometimes ppl attack when they are lvl 63,but by the time I hit them back, they have lvld up to 64? IDK
I like the game. It is challenging but I am tired of being unfairly attacked by Fincas 4 levels higher than me and until that changes I won't be playing the game anymore...
You got through the hard part and i am sure the game is much more enjoyable for you. Just like me in Clash of Clans. I have a strong base and strong defense and I enjoy it immensely! Thanks for acknowledging "You shouldn't have to fight higher than 21. " and I will add or be attacked from players higher than 21...

BYR

@grice the game is giving you the possibility to attack 3 level higher and 3 less than yours, so if you are 53 you can attack from 50 to 56.
In this range the finca shoud be 21 or 22!
If you have finca level 18 that means you have a Finca that you can have at the level 43.. you did something wrong if you are at level 53 with this level of the finca. You sould be at the level 22..
I understand your frustation, but its your fault. If you do the things correctly you you play against people that have only 1 level higher of the Finca

grice

BYR are you part of FTX? I have max level Defenses and max building (except for the farms and 2 of the Squad Camp and 3/6 Cannons are maxed) that you can get with a level 18 Finca.

I am a level 53 Finca friend. Believe me.

So yeah with all maxed I could be a Poser Level 54 if I built the entire camp to max level for Finca 18. So it could be the way the program calculates the power level which is also wrong. So yeah a max level 18 Finca should be Power Level 46... not 53

BYR

BYR are you part of FTX? I have max level Defenses and max building (except for the farms and 2 of the Squad Camp and 3/6 Cannons are maxed) that you can get with a level 18 Finca.

I am a level 53 Finca friend. Believe me.

So yeah with all maxed I could be a Poser Level 54 if I built the entire camp to max level for Finca 18. So it could be the way the program calculates the power level which is also wrong. So yeah a max level 18 Finca should be Power Level 46... not 53
I'm not part of FTX.. I'm a player and I'm level 56 with Finca level 22.. so I know what I'm speaking about..

If u have finca level 18.. is the one you can unlock at level 46.. so because of this maybe u did something wrong.
Search in internet there are website that can tell u when u can unlock the finca..

And the game just give u the player for the level not for the finca ;-)

grice

Dude, I did nothing wrong I just build ALL of my stuff up before I go to the next Finca Level.

I bet at Finca Level 18 you did not have ALL your Nerve Gas Cannons (Max Level 4). Rocket Launchers (Max Level 9), Pierce Cannons (Max Level 11), Machine Guns (Max Level 18), Flamers (Max Level 14), Towers (Max Level 19), Motars (Max Level 17), 4/6 Cannons at Level 18 (the others are level 17) and ALL building Max Level except for Labs and 2 Squad Camps maxed.

This ALL adds to your Power/Player level if you do understand that then you did something wrong at Level 18 like not build EVERYTHING to their max level. I see Finca Level 22 with Power/Player Level 55 with only the buildings and Nerve Gas Cannons. Rocket Launchers, and Pierce Cannons at Max Level the rest of the defenses were all level 17 or lower... like level 5 for some towers and machine guns...

So please stop say I did something wrong. Unless building EVERYTHING up to their max level is wrong then yes i did something wrong like build things up to the max level that the game allows at level 18 Finca.

When I say Power Level I mean player level... So there is nothing like "max player level can be the highest at level 46 for Fincas level 18" unless there is a bug in the software... that allowed my Player level to reach 53...

The whole reason I posted this thread is because I got attacked by a Player Lever 56... Level 22 Finca

Naptownmark

Dude, I did nothing wrong I just build ALL of my stuff up before I go to the next Finca Level.

I bet at Finca Level 18 you did not have ALL your Nerve Gas Cannons (Max Level 4). Rocket Launchers (Max Level 9), Pierce Cannons (Max Level 11), Machine Guns (Max Level 18), Flamers (Max Level 14), Towers (Max Level 19), Motars (Max Level 17), 4/6 Cannons at Level 18 (the others are level 17) and ALL building Max Level except for Labs and 2 Squad Camps maxed.

This ALL adds to your Power/Player level if you do understand that then you did something wrong at Level 18 like not build EVERYTHING to their max level. I see Finca Level 22 with Power/Player Level 55 with only the buildings and Nerve Gas Cannons. Rocket Launchers, and Pierce Cannons at Max Level the rest of the defenses were all level 17 or lower... like level 5 for some towers and machine guns...

So please stop say I did something wrong. Unless building EVERYTHING up to their max level is wrong then yes i did something wrong like build things up to the max level that the game allows at level 18 Finca.

When I say Power Level I mean player level... So there is nothing like "max player level can be the highest at level 46 for Fincas level 18" unless there is a bug in the software... that allowed my Player level to reach 53...

The whole reason I posted this thread is because I got attacked by a Player Lever 56... Level 22 Finca
Your problem may be u upgraded to much. I learned tht no matter wat your level or fica is your base is so strong its equal to someone who has a level 22 fica at level 56 etc. Not upgrading things like flamethrowers, mortars, certain resources will keep u compatible with players on your level. I may be wrong but tht tip was given to me by some who's a level 64 n been playing for a while.

grice

Your problem may be u upgraded to much. I learned tht no matter wat your level or fica is your base is so strong its equal to someone who has a level 22 fica at level 56 etc. Not upgrading things like flamethrowers, mortars, certain resources will keep u compatible with players on your level. I may be wrong but tht tip was given to me by some who's a level 64 n been playing for a while.
I cannot believe you say I have a problem? OR "You should not have maxed your buildings and defense at Finca level 18?"
Why? The game allows it? The game should NOT allow a Player with Finca Level 18 to be at a Player Level 53 that can be attacked by Fincas 4 levels higher than them.

This is a poor game design that allows a player level to be 10 times HIGHER than they should be (Finca Level 18 should never be able to get to Player Level 53 regardless of what level defenses and building they have) so they can be attacked by other players 4 Fincas levels higher with high level troops and defenses.

All other game that are build and attack other player based games (besides games like the Game/Age of War where a level 20 can attack a level 2 player) will only match the player according to their Town Hall, HQ, Command Centers level (plus or minus 1) and not use another value/level based on what level your building or defense is.

If I have a maxed level Buildings/Defenses with Finca Level 18 to attack another Finca Level 18 with all lower level defenses which is forbidding in this game (because my player level is 53 and theirs is 46). Just because I took the time and resources to build my Finca up and someone does not know how to play the game just builds up their Finca (This is what I call doing something wrong).

Naptownmark

I cannot believe you say I have a problem? OR "You should not have maxed your buildings and defense at Finca level 18?"
Why? The game allows it? The game should NOT allow a Player with Finca Level 18 to be at a Player Level 53 that can be attacked by Fincas 4 levels higher than them.

This is a poor game design that allows a player level to be 10 times HIGHER than they should be (Finca Level 18 should never be able to get to Player Level 53 regardless of what level defenses and building they have) so they can be attacked by other players 4 Fincas levels higher with high level troops and defenses.

All other game that are build and attack other player based games (besides games like the Game/Age of War where a level 20 can attack a level 2 player) will only match the player according to their Town Hall, HQ, Command Centers level (plus or minus 1) and not use another value/level based on what level your building or defense is.

If I have a maxed level Buildings/Defenses with Finca Level 18 to attack another Finca Level 18 with all lower level defenses which is forbidding in this game (because my player level is 53 and theirs is 46). Just because I took the time and resources to build my Finca up and someone does not know how to play the game just builds up their Finca (This is what I call doing something wrong).
Look quit being a sensitive crybaby, u made the post about an issue u cant figure out. I was respectful n my response just trying to give u sum advise. Just bc other games do this n tht doesnt mean this game is the same. Just bc u get resources doesnt mean they have to be maxed out. So if u YOUr gonna be offended by everyone's advise or solution to solve YOUR problem then remove your post.