Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The walking dead slots/payouts

Cons07134

Hi,
I’ve been playing this game now for a solid 4 to 5 months now and haven’t had to many issues. I love the game and invest a lot of time and little bit of money in spite of more times then not I can go 20 spins without hitting anything but that’s not my problem. I was in some 24hr tournaments about 2 weeks ago maybe less and I played in the 2million coin bracket and did NOT receive my payout.. Not once but 3 tournaments I didn’t receive anything all finishing in the 2 million plus payout. Now normally I wouldn’t complain to much because it’s a game and it’s fun to me but when u put time n and spend money of your own only to go through those horrible cold streaks n loose everything it gets very frustrating! I sent the email to the proper channels and they said the problem was fixed which I have been getting my payouts but nothing have I received from the other 3 tournaments I was in.. 6 million coins roughly I didn’t get. Again customer support said it’s fixed and update the game which I did all that and still nothing.. I love this game and I’m truly loyal to it, spend money and invest time and get other people to play it , but I’m gettin to a point we’re I’m ready to call it quits. All I was asking is for nothing more then what I worked towards and I get nothing.. Someone please help resolve this. Thank u

BenOG

Administrator
Hello @Cons07134,

I did a little digging and I can see from your logs that all of your winnings from every tournament that you have participated in have been claimed correctly. A few weeks ago there was an issue that slowed down the payout of tournament winnings, but as support mentioned this issue has been fixed. I can see that you are playing on our most recent release, this will provide the best player experience. However, due to your inconvenience, I have supplied your account with a sum of credits.

Enjoy the spins on us!
Ben

Cons07134

Hello @Cons07134,

I did a little digging and I can see from your logs that all of your winnings from every tournament that you have participated in have been claimed correctly. A few weeks ago there was an issue that slowed down the payout of tournament winnings, but as support mentioned this issue has been fixed. I can see that you are playing on our most recent release, this will provide the best player experience. However, due to your inconvenience, I have supplied your account with a sum of credits.

Enjoy the spins on us!
Ben
Thank you for taking care of that for me. When do u expect that I will see the coins that I should of received from the payout from the tournaments?

bwiggin241

Can you recocer credits? I wwas spinning and my crdits never were credited to my acount? I was playing the whispers at 4,000 a spin. It was at like 254,000 when i got the box that said the walking deadnhas quit worrking. I went back and reopened the game to find nothing? :(

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Can you recocer credits? I wwas spinning and my crdits never were credited to my acount? I was playing the whispers at 4,000 a spin. It was at like 254,000 when i got the box that said the walking deadnhas quit worrking. I went back and reopened the game to find nothing? :(
Hello there! Could you please send us a support ticket from within the game by choosing "Get Help" and then "Contact Us" in the Settings menu? We'd be happy to assist!

Cons07134

Hi I’m having a problem making a purchase .. I have suffient funds on my card but keeps saying declined and I’ve used this card to make about 4 purchases since I’ve been playing TWD SLOTS but again this time it’s keeps saying declined..Also I was playing the hospital , and got my health meter filled up an d as I was finishing the main feature I ended with 428973❌3 and when I it was about to ad my multipler my game crashed on me and never received my credits which was a lot and led me to wana buy more credits so I’m very discouraged about this. Please help. I know your customer service is on point and the best I’ve seen and have faith we can resolve this. Thank you..!

Last edited:

Carolyn

I finished my hunts, but the game won't give me my silver supply chest, and just reset. Help please!

Ljtori

Thank you for taking care of that for me. When do u expect that I will see the coins that I should of received from the payout from the tournaments?
I was told
The same thing . Then they tried to tell me I received the extra. Pins theysent. Even said how I spent them. It’s all a lie to get you to think they do something for you. They will try to say you claimed them and used them from a red box notification. It’s all a bunch of--

Last edited by a moderator:

BenOG

Administrator
Hello @Ljtori our support team has extensive logs of everything that takes place in the game. When I asked support about your account, I was personally shown the number of coins granted to your account, what time they were collected and how they were spent. My question would be, did someone else in your household play on your account, or have you more than one device that you play on? Sometimes the rapid changing of playing devices will cause unintended side effects, and as such we don't encourage it.

Ljtori

Ben,
I am not sure why you continue to argue over free credits. The fact is I do not trust what the guys say because I am intelligent enough to know when or how I would have gotten them. Also there are more than enough complaints for the same issue for me to realize I am not alone. No one uses my device nor did I play on multiple devices. Perhaps instead of claiming that you sent free coins to someone automatically to claim in the “red box” like a person claims all of their extra free credits from email and Facebook, you should provide a link to claim then. You merely get a complaint, claim to give free credits, and then you tell them after the fact that they got them. What kind of practice is that? I believe it’s a deceptive one. You know there were problems with using the app, you know it caused people to not receive their coins, you have stated it multiple times, try notifying people and actually providing a way for them to see you corrected it. I never received any notification nor did I get my credits, as a matter of fact...THE PROBLEM STILL EXISTS. YOU ARENT AWARDING CREDITS FOR SPINS DURING FREE SPINS OR BONUS PLAY. I STILL HAVE THE PROBLEM WHEN ITS OVER A COUPLE MILLION.