Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

This gane is a ripoff and they know it

thisgame

bought 23 million in chips won 5 million spinning it all away ... This crap hole money pit game is a hoax stay away from these frauds

RiseAbove

Trade fair kingdom “king mode” for a $6 million$ bet, pay out at end of level is only 3.9 million?!..
SERIOUSLY?...
UP THE PAY OUT FOR FINISHING THE LEVEL.

slide_x

I agree with you 100%! Those activities could drain your or in my case, my 7 Billion coins in a matter of minutes! It's not even worth it to play it. You spend hundreds of millions of coins or even billions to get ONE chest at the end of it all, IF you can even get there. If you get really lucky and somehow level up all of your characters you get a 1 Billion prize which by that time you've already spent 20 or 30x that. Thats why I dont play those activities.

RiseAbove

Let’s see if the admin. Team responds to this one...lol
So, why haven’t the “admin” team realized they might even make a little more money, when people actually get rewarded properly?
Such as, another new quest, “king mode” minimum bet is $6 million, and the “reward” for completing the level is only $3.9 million. I mean, would a 10X the $ bet be too much to ask?..
It would be a smart move, then again, Most of the us game players might be sheep, but, there just might happen to be a few wolves with a little intellect In The crowd......raise the pack...lol