Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

This one will be tough. Southern Boyz vs Nomads (#1 Global)

TRL82

Yeah it will be fun to see what we can do. And yeah their compound is pretty tough and will take more than 1 hit to take it down. Lol

PUZZLE

Yeah it will be fun to see what we can do. And yeah their compound is pretty tough and will take more than 1 hit to take it down. Lol
LOL. Post video bro. I will watch. I am also waiting for war between turf hogs and no bull. It will be war of century ))))))

TRL82

If my memory serves me well, we had a war last week with you. (Cro cartel)
You have a good cartel description and we would like for it to be true because last time it wasn't.
So contact me or ivanzg if you want a rematch :)
Not sure. Me and several others were out last week on Vacation.

TRL82

Really early but I think we are fixing to get smashed but it will be fun
IMG_4016.PNG

Ridin Dirty

I'm rooting for you guys! Dam nice work on the compound. You guys aren't that bad of a underdog, you got many tier 1 players and big hearts, probably will be a loss but you guys will fight tooth and nail to keep it from being a slaughter.

PUZZLE

I'm rooting for you guys! Dam nice work on the compound. You guys aren't that bad of a underdog, you got many tier 1 players and big hearts, probably will be a loss but you guys will fight tooth and nail to keep it from being a slaughter.
Agree. Good job

TRL82

So we have about 5 members at the moment that are over Level 50. And we are are going up against only 1 enemy cartel member that is under level 50. They actually have 3 or 4 over level 60. But with all that being said I think we did ok. It was a tough match. We didn't go down without a fight. Good game.

IMG_4024.PNG

Bako Bullyz

Banned
So we have about 5 members at the moment that are over Level 50. And we are are going up against only 1 enemy cartel member that is under level 50. They actually have 3 or 4 over level 60. But with all that being said I think we did ok. It was a tough match. We didn't go down without a fight. Good game.

View attachment 1063
18 attacks left? They get em all in?

JackBlack

View attachment 1063
You did real well, bro, and you did our compound in one attack so that was impressive :)