Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

This week is just awesome!

dERMIDOR

Challenger's club, the Nightmare raid, Roulette raid with snowflakes, everything is just awesome.

Challenger's club - an important event that motivates every player to create different squads with different sicarios and talents to become a better player
Roulette raid with snowflakes - snow flakes rewards active players regardless of their financial status
Nightmare raid - maybe not as fun as the other two, but still very fun

I've been playing this game since March of 2020 and never seen that much fun combined, it's awesome!

I'd love to see this type of things more frequently, maybe 5-6 times a year? That'd be great!

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
I'm so glad you're enjoying our holiday events @dERMIDOR! We do celebrate a number of holidays per year like this. We had our Halloween event back in October/November as well :)

Look forward to more Holiday craziness next week as well!

dERMIDOR

I do remember Haloween, the Haloween raid was really fun too, thanks for these ideas :)

But do we have any holidays for the first half of the year? Or is it just two holidays per year?

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hey @dERMIDOR ! I can't make any promises because game development is fluid and often changes. But we usually celebrate the following holidays in-game:
  • Valentine's Day
  • Halloween
  • Black Friday
  • Christmas
Of course, there's always the possibility of more to come! If we're doing anything additionally fun we always announce it on our social media :)

dERMIDOR

As much as I appreciate your efforts, guys, I have to tell that the first half of the year and Summer are fairly empty. It would be good to have some other holidays or Summer challenges etc. It feels like most holidays are packed to the end of the year, adding some other interesting events throughout the year would be awesome :)

ELpatron50

my syob the issues of events are all announced thru social media, forums and in-game itself inbox.
February events are upcoming players are pretty excited for more ok .