Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

those he look legit? LVL 38 youtube video

yazmo

is it me or he just not legit?
all his building where more low then mine

he lvl 38 im lvl 40.

Last edited:

I2el3ell

yea , its sad i spend so many dollars in this game, to see so much hacker recently, now i decide to expose them, i lost rank in tournament, we need a hacker submission form in game asap.

there are too many,

Good job, its time for a major update guys not a update with new skill so we spend more money on ability with gold, while there is so many hacker, just in 3 day i saw 4 of them, from now on ill be roosting them on my youtube channel.
And where the fck is the hack? you just Wasted us minutes of lifetime

Edit: making Changes to your Orginal Post wont help when Quoted.

Short question sir, is it legit to use an Android Emulator on the pc while Running a Autoclicker System? :)

Last edited:

BillyBob

Banned
Looked good to me...... :)
But, wadda I know.....:eek:

I'm newbie.
I just finally figured out how to "smoke" level 50 & level 51 Compounds on my map now without deploying troops. :D

Probably go from rate of 308 to 600 soon when I'm finished going through 24 day's of "revenge" attacks.....:D:p

Cost: Attack Fee :)

The Saint

Ya I see no hacking. He firebombed you to get more stamina. Then missles you 4 or 5 times. What level are your buildings. Seem a little week. Level doesn't mean anything if you are rushed.