Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Thoughts on Hero's Sanctuary

slide_x

At one point I had a lot of coins ( probably 4-5x the pay out of completing all the characters) and I was pretty confident I was going to level up all of my characters. Ended up with 5 or 6 diamond chests in the process and 10+ platinum just to find out that most of my XP was going into the 1,250,000 xp needed for the DIAMOND chest!!! Of course I lost all of my coins in the process and nearly made a dent to my characters. Suggestions, if anything, this Diamond chest should require less XP to obtain since Diamond chests aren't exactly the holy grail of leveling up your characters or increase the XP in the chests and offer some coins when opening them that scales to the players level. This takes way too much effort and resource just to get the characters to level up. My regret is that I should have just kept my 3 billion coins and waited for other events. This was not worth it.

XStava92x

U can get a diamond chest by completing the 3 daily challenges every single day for 7 days straight...i know the 3rd daily task is usually hardest but as soon as you complete the 3rd task for the day, DO NOT spend anymore of your coins. Quit for the day and the next day, complete the next 3 challenges. If you get "Get 6 big wins" then you can bet as low as you want (which is usually best to find one with 60 or 80 as the lowest bet), if you get "Get 1/2 free spins", find a level that you can actually get free spins (my fav is junkyard for that 1) other than that, if you can beat the 3rd daily task, obviously you will most likely have A LOT of coins left. AGAIN, DO NOT SPEND ANY COINS AFTER COMPLETING THE 3RD TASK FOR THE DAY! And you will get your diamond chest every week

slide_x

Thanks, appreciate the tips. The daily activity can earn you a platinum, which is still great but once you level up your blue characters a diamond xp quest pops up and requires A LOT of XP just to earn the diamond. Like you, I do play junkyard for the free spin too except I dont have a lot of self control after completing the 3 steps and end up losing all my coins.