Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Toxico

TajKyH

Anyone who maxed Toxico want to share impression with us who consider leveling this troop?
My main questions are:

1) max level (last price, dmg and health)
2) experience and recomendations with 'all-toxic-squads' and maybe with some combination with other troops

note: Im not able to try a lot combinations cause I only use maxed fuegos and other troops are on low level, but im eager to improve some of them if i get good feedback.

EgregiousParagon.

They are not useless. They slow down attacks of opponents cartel defense systems. One squad of toxicos combined with the high damage units sometimes workout well. Every unit has some uses, may be a limited - but still some. Similar Torchers work well against a lower level opponent because they will burn every single building, not just finca - causing maximum points.

TajKyH

Would be nice if we can practice at least on ourselves compounds. We will be able to compare 3xFuegos+1xToxico and 4xFuego. Its hard to make any conclusion with different compounds.

Thamer

Would be nice if we can practice at least on ourselves compounds. We will be able to compare 3xFuegos+1xToxico and 4xFuego. Its hard to make any conclusion with different compounds.
It has been suggested before (I can't remember which thread) to introduce a new feature that allows us to attack fellow cartel members with no effects on resources at all.
It's similar to the "Friendly Challenge" feature in Boom Beach game.

It would be very useful to experiment with various squads for attacking, to know which work best.
It will also show the weaknesses of the defenses and if there's any room for improvement.

@Chase - FTX Games
Any future plans for this?

Addicted brothers 2

Join addicted brothers. high level and good stats. Nr1 in netherlands. We give you a lot of extras. But therefore we need you. Please give it a try

Capos club level 30
Finca level 30
Compound level 60
Cartel player rate over 9000
Won almost 100 wars

IAmHusla3x

I actually decided to use them because I had "Pavo" just sitting in my Sicario pile and decided to try em out since I had a 30% Toxico damage sicario wasting. Was about to fuse him and a raid popped up so I used him in it. Worked pretty good, you could direct it to go a bit away from the target and plasma? ray it down. It was weak at 1st, upgraded it heavily and now they are a permanent part of my (4) - I tried every combo and found (1) squad works best (unehanced with sicario) cant figure out hor to fuse to get toxico boost sicario.

Best way I've found to use it?

Killing defenses from a moderate distance. You can deplot and from a distance kill a powerful threat/defense and they can take a bit of punishment. They move fast too, so you can sic/put them on a piece of defense quickly... saving missiles because on a weapon like a piercing cannon you can absorb the 1st shot or 2 without dying and knock it out under a Heath ray.

I actually came here to post asking, Q: Best way to fuse Sicarios and get a toxico result?