Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Troop movement

M1ke

Recently when I order my troops to go somewhere they just wander off all in different directions and get picked off 1 by one, instead of attacking a certain defence building. Also I get just a couple of rpg's from the same squad wandering off into the most heavily fortified part of the map / straight into a mine or c4.
I have focus up to level 4 so should not be an issue.

GHI1968

I was sure I had that too M1ke but wasn't sure? Some of my troops went where they were directed but maybe half took 3 or 4 steps toward it then just wandered off and did their own thing o_O

Vinnie Di Maggio

What troop type are you using? When you use flacos, as you get more and more of them, you will eventually find that the last ones to be deployed end up wandering by themselves just because they set foot a long while after you tap the desired location direction.

VeniVidiVici

Banned
Yeah happens to me every time i swipe them all to attack that building and some of them just stay in place, its frustrating i loose a lot of my troops because of that

Tolgahan

If you send them to a building and it is destroyed while they are going there they are distracted and attatck to nearest building

GHI1968

I always throw to direct them to an area, never to a building.

Another bug in the game I guess.