Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Two accounts?

GHI1968

Be VERY carefull trying this Vinnie!

One of my officers tried this and managed to over write his main account with the new game.

Cruzzer

It can easily be done on an android device. I'm not sure if/how to do it on an iOS device

Vinnie Di Maggio

OK so how do you do this on Android? The way I see it, there is one unique playerID so I don't know how to tell the app to choose from two different players.

GHI1968

Go easy Vinnie. My guy had to resign from the cartel when he lost his account :confused:

ElDiabllo

i had two acc.......one is linked with FB,google play and device...second one is linked only with google play but different google acc
1.this is important---you need to linked your acc with google..
2. you need to sing out from google
3.now you sing in and chose your acc

samply create new google acc and just sing out and sing in from the game...two different google acc and you are safe from lose your acc

this is my first acc and he is linked with device as you see and different google acc....

and this is my second acc linked only with google play....

every day i go from another to another acc...no lose no problem...only make two google acc..

Last edited:

LAGRIMA

i got 3 acounts in my phone levels 49 48 and 32 is easy to do

GHI1968

Can you add an existing account from another device or do you need to start a new account?

LAGRIMA

Can you add an existing account from another device or do you need to start a new account?
just add the email you use in that acount to your other phone and sync it and you get it in the other phone or divice