Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Unbalanced game!

Redinator

I am losing my patience with this game due to the unbalanced events. I am trying to change a skill slot on my veteran sicario to red. You would think you had a 50/50 chance to acquire any particular color. After the 6th attempt and 180 dice I can not get red. It just goes blue, green, blue, green etc.

SLOOPKOGEL

Its 50-50 alright.....there is always one colour active and you can only change it into 2 other colours. Statistically 50% that is. Perhaps FTX has built in another mode than this one?

Narcobuster

I am losing my patience with this game due to the unbalanced events. I am trying to change a skill slot on my veteran sicario to red. You would think you had a 50/50 chance to acquire any particular color. After the 6th attempt and 180 dice I can not get red. It just goes blue, green, blue, green etc.
Skill slot changes are like most other things in this game.. a biased random generator (ie a ‘fix’). You will go through Periods where the chances of getting The colour You need are highEr and periods (like now) where you waste dice switching Between two.

ELpatron50

It might be superstition but try emptying your skills and do not have a skill set highlighted when changing skill slots. I feel like when it knows what you want it gives you the runaround.

Changing slot types or nerfing the FB lay out a solid solution to no deploy.

El Padrino

Its 50-50 alright.....there is always one colour active and you can only change it into 2 other colours. Statistically 50% that is. Perhaps FTX has built in another mode than this one?
When I change mine it can change into the same colour I started with as well. That’s 3 possible colours.

Redinator

8 tries=240 dice. I don’t buy chest for dice so all I am out is my time and patience. I have had it with this game.

Wilson

Same situation with the fake talent sale. 400 gold, all talents level 1-2, some lvl 3 and a couple of lvl 4. Of course, all of them totally useless. The greed of ftx has no limits

DOnwookie

@Redinator there is technique a lot of people use to get the exact color you want. I can try and explain on this format or you can join the narcos Facebook page and I can post a video of how I change it with a 70% success rate.

Setpiece

@Redinator there is technique a lot of people use to get the exact color you want. I can try and explain on this format or you can join the narcos Facebook page and I can post a video of how I change it with a 70% success rate.
Post it publicly so it get's patched. Smart idea buddy.

Narcobuster

Post it publicly so it get's patched. Smart idea buddy.
LOl, and how Can you guarantee a certain success rate?! Best i get is if i Remove all skills and then do the Colour changes and morE often than not it faLls how i want.

Agree with the talent sale con too but then i think the game is programmed like that to Increase/decrease the chances of decent items all the time for each player