Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Unbalanced wars

Julio

I agree the wars have been generally unbalanced since the update that supposedly fixed the matchmaking. The first war we completely dominated our opponent. They made three attempts on our compound and made no PvP attacks. In our second war we were dominated and lost despite our best efforts.

I don't believe the cartel level is the main indicator of fairness. To me, the primary issue is PvP matchup.

Our last two contests have been much more balanced with our current war being very fair.

I'm not sure if anyone at FTX is looking at the matchups to see how well their algorithm is doing. From everyone's feedback, probably not.

D-Block

Banned
The compound level means NOTHING!!!!! That's one extra attack tops.....we just had a CAKE WALK.....10 successful attacks and 19 losses.....they had no chance!!!! They need to balance the level of the players.....you can't have 40s going against 30s....that $hit is DUMB!!!!!!

Julio

The compound level means NOTHING!!!!! That's one extra attack tops.....we just had a CAKE WALK.....10 successful attacks and 19 losses.....they had no chance!!!! They need to balance the level of the players.....you can't have 40s going against 30s....that $hit is DUMB!!!!!!
Two thumbs up