Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Unintended problem popup

Yeo

This popup appears occasionally when clicking on the workshop after it has completed crafting an item. An action entirely unrelated to the cartel.

I haven't been unable to duplicate the issue on demand, but it has occurred numerous times.

Attachments

Vinnie Di Maggio

This has happened to me several times as well. I noticed it was more likely to happen when the game is in "search connection" mode (the little yellow walkie talkie at the bottom)

Yeo

This has happened to me several times as well. I noticed it was more likely to happen when the game is in "search connection" mode (the little yellow walkie talkie at the bottom)
Yea. The "search connection" mode appears, but I don't know if it appears before I click the workshop or after. In my experience, I think it appears AFTER I double click the workshop too quickly. This is something I will try to replicate when I finish crafting something.

bambalys

I think it has something to do with your internet connection, or just servers of the game are overload, not that big of a problem. :)