Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Update

Egis

What changes you want guys ? What you think about Warden Tower ? Because some time past we had to adapt .

Egis

I hope so they gonna do one attack only one david in cartel wars , in yuor base its ok because u need to colect resourses with less casualties as possible .

Narca

I want war and not waiting 1 week again and again and again ...

Reinaldy

No entiendo por qué tantas quejas por las parcas y los davis hay que allanar las bases este juego no es una granja de solo recolectar recursos siempre quejas por bombas, misiles, flash bang, ustedes se están cargando el juego con tanta lloradera

The tower is fine for all players that believe that with five or six perfect ground defence could defend. They believe all players will use misil or bomb. We never use a calculator and never paid for a premium account to see groundd defense of the other players. there always other kind of players that really don't care how much ground defence has a finca, or how much fury protect, or supresor fire. When the game launch ten sícarios we really don't care, they put 7 meaves at the finca and really don't care. We believe in our sicarios and units.people should understand that can't defend all time. I undesunder that flash teams are not a business for the game that is the reason they kill flash bang.