Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Veteran Sic Talents

hof

Looking for suggestions, opinions, current talents that the forum members may be using on veteran sics. what sics, what are the talents, what squads do you use them with, what type of attacks(pound attach, fire bomb squad, missle squad, etc). Any input or feedback is always appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Honeybadger

Looking for suggestions, opinions, current talents that the forum members may be using on veteran sics. what sics, what are the talents, what squads do you use them with, what type of attacks(pound attach, fire bomb squad, missle squad, etc). Any input or feedback is always appreciated. Thanks in advance.
I use Rosa as my 4th firebomb sicario added a firebomb trait. This way i get the same damage as using 4 fb sicarios but also get the extra energy and combats the Mavae.

Honeybadger

Are traits the same as talent? Like can Rosa have a third talent?
Even better a Trait levels up as the sicario gets higher. Heres mine you'll see the firebomb trait is 18% because its rank 6. The veteran sicarios cost 300 dice you get it at rank 4 and cost triple material to level up. I recommend getting it if you can

Attachments

Adam16

Hello ...I'm actly abt 2 get roza but I've noticed adding 4stars la quiqa do not give her that much health ND power when I added 5 yellow strs or even better if I sacrifice 2 blue la quiqas as trait ? Ton

Egis

For Rosa i fused all 5* sikarios and i got 5* Rosa for Cuerve i fused all 5* sikarios and i got only 4* Cuerve i lost all my gear so be careful with Cuerve u gonna waste all your crafted gear . I fused 150 sicario stars to get energy didnt put eny gold ;)))

Adam16

For Rosa i fused all 5* sikarios and i got 5* Rosa for Cuerve i fused all 5* sikarios and i got only 4* Cuerve i lost all my gear so be careful with Cuerve u gonna waste all your crafted gear . I fused 150 sicario stars to get energy didnt put eny gold ;)))
Thank mate :) so basically if I add 2 blue quiqa and blue luna will give roza good boost right ?..

Egis

Better use 4* sicarios to get rosa 4* and u gonna craft less gear becouse u need to make gear for 4 sicarios . and when u have rosa 4* u need gear only for 3 sicarios

KingJaziri

Please, I need help with this. Where to click to add skill? It's frustrating already. I click on the 'add trait' interface but nothing happens

Tampico Sunrise - Shark

Please, I need help with this. Where to click to add skill? It's frustrating already. I click on the 'add trait' interface but nothing happens
The “add trait” tab is only for the veteren sics Rosa and Cuervo currently. To add talents to all other sics use the 3rd tab in Sicario Hangout.

KingJaziri

I have rosa level 60 with 3 skills. The add trait only shows on veteran sicario to begin with. I'm saying mine never clicks. It just view the sicario, no skill ever added in 4th slot