Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

War Forfeit button!!! Because wars are so useless and uneven

Eezzyy

So what's the point of a war when your highest level player is 10 ranks under the opponents 3rd highest player....not their highest but 3rd highest player... not to mention their compound is 12 levels higher than our compound.... what's the point of wasting 48 hours on a useless uneven war..it isn't like the payout is worth it..consodering u only make about 700,000cash but waste about 6000,000 cash on attacking during wars...its useless the game is useless and a waste of time..and since FTX can't fix the matchmaking issue might as well give players the option to lose the war without wasting 48 hours....i mean trust me nobody likes losing wars but my time is more valuable...losing a war plus 48 hours is worthless...some of these wars are one sided all the way anyways...why not let us forfeit the obvious...stop wasting out time with year useless wars you are bound to lose anyways no matter what

PUZZLE

Accept challenge usually sent by the cartel stronger then you. Don't accept it.

Start war is war opponents chosen for you by system. It could be weaker or stronger.

Del

Good idea
Hi,we have a war starting 2moro with yourselves!would you be up for a deployment only rule in war!no deploy is something i don't agree with in war and don't like players in my cartel to use(its for cowards in wars in my opinion)i would much rather win,lose or draw having gone toe to toe against each other.if you agree i can 100% guarantee that every player in our cartel will deploy troops.no matter how the result is going.hopefully you agree ;)

double pownage

I would say, increase reward for losing so u still can progress but slower.

I think rings and such needed to progress base should be giving when loosing.
Really bad for cartels who cant progress def with less organized cartels. I would say those needs boost.
Then losing would feel less like Total waste.

EgregiousParagon.

Accept challenge usually sent by the cartel stronger then you. Don't accept it.

Start war is war opponents chosen for you by system. It could be weaker or stronger.
Ridiculous, when CAPO or RH start researching for a war opponent message sent to approximately matching cartel [picked by the system], if cartel rejects it or war request times out, it sent to next cartel, etc. If NO ONE accepts ANY war challenges and waits for times outs, there never going to be a single war. Strength of a challenger has nothing to do in the way the challenge was accepted.

Last edited:

MrBakoBullyz

Hi,we have a war starting 2moro with yourselves!would you be up for a deployment only rule in war!no deploy is something i don't agree with in war and don't like players in my cartel to use(its for cowards in wars in my opinion)i would much rather win,lose or draw having gone toe to toe against each other.if you agree i can 100% guarantee that every player in our cartel will deploy troops.no matter how the result is going.hopefully you agree ;)

Just now seeing this...don't really think we have a lot players who np deploy tho.

Eezzyy

Just now seeing this...don't really think we have a lot players who np deploy tho.
Finding a war where u go toe to toe is hard ..because not the time there's alot of mismatches...but toe to toe are the best wars...i just dnt think war match making thru medal count is a good system...ive seen 3 level 54 players equal to my medal count which gives player an advantage when u have alot of low player levels with low medal counts..