Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

War scheduling

Do you think ftx should start allowing war searches only at specific times in a day?

• Total voters

Neon234

Are u willing to give up the flexibility of starting wars whenever you wish for getting reasonable war opponents?

Barracude

we've won practically every war so far. So it doesn't seem like a mismatch from a winner's perspective. I believe it depends on the cartel level and the player levels and their ability to take down players their own size. If you rush your cartel level too fast you're bound to get cartels and their players that match the band within your cartel's level

Last edited:

Neon234

Practically won all wars? Lol. Your argument lacks any data.

I don't know about other countries, But in India, there were cartels Indian Avatar, Pune Dynamite, Marujuanas Gang, Top Gun, which have won 80-90 of their first 100 wars. There was another cartel Only Love Which won 49 out of their 50 wars. And there are upcoming cartels like India's avatar 2, Night Queen and Awadh who have impressive war numbers in their first 30-60 wars. So Matchmaking isn't bad in all cases and it depends on various complicated parameters. There is something in common in all these cartels, which I don't want to discuss here as the discussion will be out of context from the thread description.

In the below pic, Both these cartels war almost once in a week. And except 4 wars in the last 25 days at LA cartel, all wars were one sided...as the matches were between 85K rating cartel vs 25-35K rating cartel. On top of that the war search duration in LA is in between 12-24hrs.

So the purpose of this thread is to know if people are interested in having fixed war schedules and reasonable war opponents!

20180621_173614-COLLAGE.jpg

Last edited:

Barracude

What I do know is that every war has one winner and one loser. And I'd like to hear the winners complain. If a cartel is struggling to keep 50:50 wins:losses, which is reasonable perhaps and which many others are managing to do, there must be room for introspection?

Neon234

What are you talking about man....check los avisporos and K1K1 both have strong winning numbers...

And which losing cartel is complaining about war mismatching here?

What I do know is that every war has one winner and one loser. And I'd like to hear the winners complain. If a cartel is struggling to keep 50:50 wins:losses, which is reasonable perhaps and which many others are managing to do, there must be room for introspection?

Neon234

Lol. Not this data. I've already told you plenty of cartels win wars.

My comment is About your remaining statements. "I believe it depends on the cartel level and the player levels and their ability to take down players their own size. If you rush your cartel level too fast you're bound to get cartels and their players that match the band within your cartel's level"

I expected some senior players who played 100-200 wars in their cartels to discuss about this issue. Not a 20-25 war old cartel to give suggestions here. As I told before, it's complicated and you guys need more experience.

Cartels with 25-30k ratings are facing a hard time in wars against high end players..May be you should refer other posts in the forum.

That you mentioned lacks data. We're chugging along just fine

Barracude

Lol. Not this data. I've already told you plenty of cartels win wars.

My comment is About your remaining statements. "I believe it depends on the cartel level and the player levels and their ability to take down players their own size. If you rush your cartel level too fast you're bound to get cartels and their players that match the band within your cartel's level"

I expected some senior players who played 100-200 wars in their cartels to discuss about this issue. Not a 20-25 war old cartel to give suggestions here. As I told before, it's complicated and you guys need more experience.

Cartels with 25-30k ratings are facing a hard time in wars against high end players..May be you should refer other posts in the forum.
I am trying to tell you that some "juniors" are performing better than "seniors" at cartel wars. But their tummies are too big for them to see their feet. @Chase - FTX Games Please help this poor soul out. I tried.

Neon234

Can anyone explain what this guy is talking about?
Mind your language and don't comment on something which you don't know. Better stay out of my discussions if you don't have knowledge.

I am trying to tell you that some "juniors" are performing better than "seniors" at cartel wars. But their tummies are too big for them to see their feet. @Chase - FTX Games Please help this poor soul out. I tried.

Barracude

Keep your silly threats to yourself.

Pick a wren and martin and youll learn better English.

I was trying to help.

You did not deserve it.

Neon234

Get lost. I'm not going to comment further with people who put their brains in a loo and come here.

Barracude

Whatever that means :) you speak for yourself. End of discussion from my end. Hope you enjoy cartel wars someday as much as I do

MrBakoBullyz

Screenshot shows 136 wars & only level 53 compound looks like they stopped upgrading pound to get weaker opponents...higher level the pound the stronger the competition. Ratings are just ratings that show how active players are....once you cross level 50 compound you get the big Doggs...& once you hit level 60 pound there's no turning back.

Ymag

We had 5 wars with los avispones cartel ,alwas loose... I am member of K1K1.. in last war we better Safe ours game dollars....

Neon234

Point 1 - Compound level vs wars played.

Here the things depend on the no of players in the cartel, those who've been active from beginning and the number of players who keep donating multiple times in a day. There's another cartel which won 121/150 wars (compound 48-49) with 20 member squad playing 10vs10 or 15vs15 wars. So we can't extrapolate wars played with compound level as it depends on the time taken to pileup resources as well.

So In my opinion it's ok to have reached 53 compound.

2. Higher the compound level stronger the competition.

Yes and no both.

Here things depend on the level of players in the cartel. I forgot the names of the cartel (think it's Dutch destroyers gold, 20-25k rating). They have restarted the game, kept the compound level at 20 and won 97/100 wars. So lower level compound may not be the easiest war all the times.

3. 50-60s. I won't say tough. But they're very interesting.

4. Cartel ratings don't just show the cartel activity. But war matching depends a lot on that. Though I don't have screenshots now, we've observed, a cartel with 45 compound level can get opponents who can have compound level 15-20 as well (when their rating is just 2-4k). The same cartel with same compound level can get an opponent with 50-55 level compound when their rating is 8-12k.

In both cases the number of players remained the same (around 15-20). Players around same levels have interchanged cartels thereby impacting the rating.

5. Level 60 compounds always get equivalent equivalent opponent cartels?

Not the case always. There are parameters you can change to remain on top in wars! For example, in the above case as I mentioned earlier, Cartel LA (is strong in the first place; Rank 12/13 globally) opts for wars with 40 members squads and there are very few cartels which can match the all these 10-15 variable factors during war search...It's a complex process to explain. And the war search can last 12-24 hours minimum!

mostly actual war squad size of LA has remained 30-37 ( in all wars except 1 war where it dropped to 18 all of a sudden) and opponents compound level was just 45-60 in the last one month. (Lost a war with sunTzu and The future cartels. Rest all easy. One sided wars)

Screenshot shows 136 wars & only level 53 compound looks like they stopped upgrading pound to get weaker opponents...higher level the pound the stronger the competition. Ratings are just ratings that show how active players are....once you cross level 50 compound you get the big Doggs...& once you hit level 60 pound there's no turning back.

Last edited: