Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

We need official statment

Del

Players numbers are dropping rapidly.dead cartels litter the game but ftx seem **** bent on not being happy until we all just get so fed up we uninstall the game for good.what is the driving force here in these changes that make the game worse???is it being done to run the game down????updates that constantly make the game worse not better(how are these updates decided?what is the process?is there one????why is there still no official statement on the port or players concerns about wanting to quit?i could go on but lets just have something from ftx saying they realise how much they've messed up and are going to fix the problems quickly before there is nobody left to attack :( feel free to agree or dissagree but something offical is needed asap

Sp4rky1426

Players numbers are dropping rapidly.dead cartels litter the game but ftx seem **** bent on not being happy until we all just get so fed up we uninstall the game for good.what is the driving force here in these changes that make the game worse???is it being done to run the game down????updates that constantly make the game worse not better(how are these updates decided?what is the process?is there one????why is there still no official statement on the port or players concerns about wanting to quit?i could go on but lets just have something from ftx saying they realise how much they've messed up and are going to fix the problems quickly before there is nobody left to attack :( feel free to agree or dissagree but something offical is needed asap
Official statement lol I don't even get messages back from support anymore? Customer support my ****... :-/