Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Weekly league (again)

M1ke

So still nothing is being done about the ridiculous league system?!?!?
Anyone of the moderators want to make any comment at all about the how the review is going into making it fair?

How long has it been now this review 1 year? 18 months?

You are either incompetent or just plain rubbish at your jobs, that’s if making a game the players are engaged with is in your job title.

Every upgrade you have introduced to in game play is solely for making a profit not the enhanced game play we all want.
I understand you are a business and have to make money, however if you can’t sort out the basics of the game, the game will just slowly die and no money what so ever will be coming to you. For the love of god sort the basics out before anymore money grabbing upgrades

Neon234

Never ending story. After three months I(level 55) had a chance to reach 5th place in Champions 3. Had to score 360 medals to reach 5600 (mostly through full deploys and guirella enemy outposts).

Now they added 3 big players in top 3 and pushed me to 8. And have to score 1000 medals by Sunday to reach 5th place for continuing the champions 3 winning streak!

Give me few weeks time. I'm going to show how dumb the developers are with proofs.

copyninja

Never ending story. After three months I(level 55) had a chance to reach 5th place in Champions 3. Had to score 360 medals to reach 5600 (mostly through full deploys and guirella enemy outposts).

Now they added 3 big players in top 3 and pushed me to 8. And have to score 1000 medals by Sunday to reach 5th place for continuing the champions 3 winning streak!

Give me few weeks time. I'm going to show how dumb the developers are with proofs.
on the contrary, they arent dumb. they are actually preventing you from harvesting free gold every week by setting an impossible goal.

UncleJimm

Actually they are not anticipating the frenzy in league race after all the new updates (skill, special base)
The league should be on their priority to fix!

lamaJ

Just start the weekly league from 0 point. Group players by their level (plus minus 3 level). This will make the player more active just like cartel chest and bounty hunt. This suggestion over a year now. So still wait the overhaul done by their programmer. Ha ha.

Kayzer

This week I’m 2k medals way from 5 place no meter what I do I will drop to champion ll for the first time it’s just stupid! I’ve drop 10 places from last week league to this week league! I’m Speechless!! From 9th place to 19th @Chase - FTX Games