Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Well done FTX (ironic)

maestro987

Well you can discuss about the nodeploy strategy with 4 diegos, yeah you have to reach energy points and it can be easy or not...but you can't discuss about the nodeploy strategy with 4 diegos and big bang effect...that's totally unfair...5 missiles to destroy a 330k healt finca!! you need no skills at all...a flashbang and 5 missiles!! That's all!

Thank you FTX for the help you gave me...I'll wait a pair of weeks and I'll quit if the things won't change!!
5missiles.jpg

BillyBob

Banned
Given the fact that are a few 50-100 ? :eek: ( ball park ) figure tossed out there in the gaming world that have more money then brains who probably don't even bother to read forums or care about them.

They will just continue to drop their inheritance’s and parents cash on a dead game trying to be top dog.:eek:

It’s obviously apparent as the Dev’s don’t care what any member that posts relevant information to these forums to help/revert etc.. the constant upgrades that do nothing to improve the game.

Too many REAL players from many Cartels have spoken and NOTHING appears to be rectified.:(

Many of us were jubilant when crabnutz finally spoke out on this in his thread. Kudos my friend.:) But to many of us, even that appears to have fallen on “deaf ears” see’n nothing has changed.:rolleyes:

Team members in my Cartel ( as I’m sure many others ) are now subject to our Finca’s destroyed with “No Deploy” and just get FB’d & a few Missiles.

All we see in chat now... is:
WTF? , he just missiled my Finca. etc etc........

No wonder Cartel " participation" is very low and many Cartels are now struggling to "recruite" on Facebook" and getting no replies.

I myself see more "For Sale " accounts then actual recruitement pages on Facebook now.....
What does that tell you?

This Chase guy is obviously just a "puppet" messenger to these "Coders" who probably graduated from some High School in Latvia or somewhere in the Ukraine as he never actually provides any information at all.

Anyway....End of rant. :rolleyes:

Nothing has changed....
I'll get more information from our WhatsApp and Line group then I will from this Forum. That's obvious.:eek: