Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

WHAT A JOKE!!!

D-Block

Banned
The top dog in my event bracket was the player who could missile the checkpoints the fastest.....are you actually kidding me??? :eek::eek:
And remember.....no using paratroopers cause that would be cheap o_O

Marv

Banned
The top dog in my event bracket was the player who could missile the checkpoints the fastest.....are you actually kidding me??? :eek::eek:
And remember.....no using paratroopers cause that would be cheap o_O
Big missile cost gold or a lot of sicarios or both
Paratroopers dont cost gold so
Thats the reason for the paratroopers not to be allowed

D-Block

Banned
The sad thing is that defeating checkpoints with paras actually requires the use of ones brain!!!
With overpowered missiles I could defeat all the checkpoints with my feet.....look mom no hands o_O

D-Block

Banned
Could I please get a cheapskates opinion on this topic!!
@Cruzzer where you at homie???
Maybe some of your Fraud Squad cartel members have something to say??

GHI1968

The sad thing is that defeating checkpoints with paras actually requires the use of ones brain!!!
With overpowered missiles I could defeat all the checkpoints with my feet.....look mom no hands o_O
I think some of the 'superstars' play the game with their feet so it leaves their hands free for something else............................................ patting themselves on the back! If you thought anything else you have a dirty mind!! o_O