Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What would you do if a cartel member spawned on your map?

What would you do if a cartel member spawned on your map?

• Total voters

lobsterboy

One of my current cartel members spawned on my map today. This raises a few questions for me.

1) what triggers the option to find a replacement player? Is it a couple of failed attacks or a period of time before the player can be switched for another?

2) how many maps can a player appear on at one time? If I just let it stay there forever, will his chances of being raided be reduced?

What would you do?

TajKyH

I like that situation. I wait a moment when stay without troops. Tell him to go offline and move finca in front of weapons. Than I choose best unused sicarios and let them die and with paratroopers destroy finca. Same in the rvng

lobsterboy

I like that situation. I wait a moment when stay without troops. Tell him to go offline and move finca in front of weapons. Than I choose best unused sicarios and let them die and with paratroopers destroy finca. Same in the rvng
The purpose of this is to give him gold for killing your sicarios, right?

lobsterboy

I added this option to the poll.

Master B

Well, you can ask him when is he going to be offline (and without resources). Then you attack, and vice versa about revenge.

lobsterboy

Does anyone know how many times I can send in 4 sicarios to get defeated that he will earn gold from?

sky_high

lol i got attacked by my own cartel member once right when i was extremely close to gathering resources ready to get my big upgrade. pretty funny considering it my first time seeing any member from my team on my map. let's just say i relished the opportunity to smash his base. i might ask before i attacked one of my own; i'm just a good guy ok.

sky_high

i believe it's a period of time though when it lets you refresh. maybe 24/48 hours? The whole spawning thing (how many of other people's maps you're currently on), would be nice to understand how that works (maybe there's a cooldown after you're successfully invaded? from respawning on new maps). Oh yea, my cartel member wasn't actually on my map (just my events list, i remember thinking i was in the clear after stopping my last couple of attacks). i couldn't effing believe it lol (still got my upgrade same day! :)).