Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Why are all my enemy Outposts 8 or 9 levels ahead of me. Match making sucks. More Balance needed

Eezzy

Banned
Im level 42 and been there for almost 3 weeks since its so hard to upgrade things now a days. but why are all my enemy Outposts 8 or 9 levels ahead and of most of my enemy players over level 45 if I am Barely level 42??? Can i get some fair matches I can actually win and make profit from? this game is getting ridiculous to play and i stil got over 1000 gold to spend so i cant quit playing just yet...FTX fix This please!!!!! I Cant even win anything anymore.

Last edited:

Yeo

Are you talking about outposts or compounds? I think compounds are capped 3 levels above your own.

They increased the difficultly of outposts last patch by quite a bit. I think they should bring it back down a at least 2-3 levels. I have a harder time attacking outposts than compounds now when it should be the other way around in my opinion.

Eezzy

Banned
so
Are you talking about outposts or compounds? I think compounds are capped 3 levels above your own.

They increased the difficultly of outposts last patch by quite a bit. I think they should bring it back down a at least 2-3 levels. I have a harder time attacking outposts than compounds now when it should be the other way around in my opinion.
Outposts lol ma bad i fixed it tho..man it feels like eveey updatw they make they jst make it harder to play tye game

Shank

Most, not all, outposts can be easily no deployed.

Kill defenses that cover the area behind the hq and then drop the paratroops and wait the 2 mins for them to machete it down.

Yeo

Most, not all, outposts can be easily no deployed.

Kill defenses that cover the area behind the hq and then drop the paratroops and wait the 2 mins for them to machete it down.
I wish that was still the case for me. I get those maybe 1 out of 10 times now. Majority of the outposts I get now are 3+ rocket launchers & 2 nerve gas cannons. Hard to utilize paratroops now since so many of these AoE defences overlap. Only way is to increase my missile damage high enough to start taking these suckers out in 1-2 hits. My Diegos are currently too weak.

Shank

I wish that was still the case for me. I get those maybe 1 out of 10 times now. Majority of the outposts I get now are 3+ rocket launchers & 2 nerve gas cannons. Hard to utilize paratroops now since so many of these AoE defences overlap. Only way is to increase my missile damage high enough to start taking these suckers out in 1-2 hits. My Diegos are currently too weak.
Yes, my method depends on talents for sure. I have max missile damage on 5 Diego's. I use 2 or 3 of them and 1 or 2 Darwin's for increased reward, depending on how much damage I need to kill them with one missile.

In your example, assuming all 5 defenses cover the HQ then I would fire 5 missiles and then drop 2 groups of paras to finish it off.

If you don't have the missile damage to do this, then it's not possible to use my method.

Hesperian

I lose more troops attacking outposts than I do players. Compound this will getting less resources from outposts and having to spend more cash on retraining, it makes outposts pointless to attack. I end up worse off after than I was before attacking them. The only reason I ever attack outposts is because I end up with 12 or so outposts and little more than a handful of player bases.

Eezzy

Banned
I lose more troops attacking outposts than I do players. Compound this will getting less resources from outposts and having to spend more cash on retraining, it makes outposts pointless to attack. I end up worse off after than I was before attacking them. The only reason I ever attack outposts is because I end up with 12 or so outposts and little more than a handful of player bases.
its hard to spend cash to upgrade sicarios and upgrade the trainimg camp. not to mention Spending on the wars which barely pay out enough to cover what u spent on the 3 attacks, and then youre supposed to donate to the cartel to keep competing. The Game has gotten difficult to Attack and get cash to spend.

Shank

its hard to spend cash to upgrade sicarios and upgrade the trainimg camp. not to mention Spending on the wars which barely pay out enough to cover what u spent on the 3 attacks, and then youre supposed to donate to the cartel to keep competing. The Game has gotten difficult to Attack and get cash to spend.

Lol @Eezzy Is banned....wonder what he did.

EgregiousParagon.

I gotten +10s. Level 44 vs 54 outposts. It is brutal. Even if I can take 53s they inflict too much losses. The worst part about them <54s> no "find another" option available ever. I have now 6 on my map with no chance at successfully downing them, without cheating. Hopefully with training camp 18 and helipad upgrade my chances could improve.

ayet

Same problem with me here I'm lvl 43 and outposts are between 47 and 54 with 3 or 4 RL game become very brutal and I'm here to see if some people got the same problem. I really feel myself stopped and my progress become so slow.

Shank

@EgregiousParagon. @ayet

I can help you guys through private message if you want. I would need to know what sicarios and talents they have, what troops you use, your missile/firebomb/flashbang damage/time and a screenshot of the base.

Sometimes a second set of eyes helps when you are stuck. I had issues with level 54 bases too but I figured out a way to kill them.

Feel free to message me if you want.

Yeo

It's funny because all the outposts are on my map now are the same 49/50 outposts with the same layout.

I have seen people run full Gordos against heavy HP RLs so I'm going to start giving that a try. It'll take a week or so because they're currently way too weak at level 8. Like some have said, since they run full reapers, they will not have a lot of damage. A guy in my cartel runs full Gordo with random sics and he takes down bases 3-4 lvls higher with reapers.

EgregiousParagon.

Here are my offenders
Screenshot_2017-07-05-20-00-59-compressor.png

It appears that I have to destroy third row on the left rocket launcher, same row on the right nerve gas cannon(30k), and three 24k cannons in the row 4. My diegos pull 20k damage and 22k firebomb.

Screenshot_2017-07-05-14-24-11-compressor.png

Nerve gas cannons all 30k health password. launchers all 24k health

Last edited: