Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Why bother Leveling?

EgregiousParagon.

I am level 47.999, with 3 RL at 68k, my finca is level 20, bank maxed. All resource centers are open and I do not know if I can get anymore resource centers with finca 21. At the level that I am I get attacked twice day, all no deploy [any1 still does deployments?]. My Vault is maxed so I do not loose much. I generate a ton of cash, that is good for sicario upgrades, cartel wars, opening the rest of the map and attacks on opponents. I do not have issues taking down levels 45-49.

WHY SHOULD I LEVEL up, to start same lame upgrade cycle, spend gold on shields. I could stay comfortably at level 47?

Last edited:

LVMonkey

I am level 47.999, with 3 RL at 68k, my finca is level 20, bank maxed. All resource centers are open and I do not know if I can get anymore resource centers with finca 21. At the level that I am I get attacked 2 day, all no deploy [any1 still does deployments?]. My Vault is maxed so I do not loose much. I generate a ton of cash, that is good for sicario upgrades, cartel wars, opening the rest of the map and attacks on opponents. If I do not
have issues taking down levels 45-49.

WHY SHOULD I LEVEL up, to start same lame upgrade cycle, spend gold on shields. I could stay comfortably at level 47?
Totally agree!! I'm at level 47.75 and I have NO NEED to level up any further. Everybody higher is blowing loads of cash on their skills and even deploying on them is practically impossible unless I spend loads of cash upgrading all flash talents, which I will not do. I can live at this level and enjoy wars and never give this corrupt, unethical company another dime!

Matt

Same here I,m level 47 and can still enjoy game if I go any higher then I,m gonna have to spend more cash which I will not be doing

lobsterboy

Welcome to the level 47 + club. :(

Pay to play my friends........................Bottom Line.

Which brings this back to the Lobster guy thread who seem's think he can get by and survive and save and level.............:confused:

Well............ Guess what. ?
Not happening.
Maybe a level or 2 prior to lvl 47..maybe

But once you hit 47 + o_O
It's Pay to play baby !!!!!!!! or your toast!

Finca will be smoked with No-Deploy by the players that spend to obtain those INSANE skills to do just that.

Anyway...........Enjoy your game.
:D
What level are you?

EgregiousParagon.

If They do Not provide anymore resource centers, bank upgrades, lumber, stone, ore base upgrades, no vault upgrades etc ... Why upgrade at all?

Last edited: