Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Why can sics and soldiers die after defeat of a base??

SLOOPKOGEL

Hello,

I have no idea if this topic has ever been discussed before so i just give it a shot.

Question: sometimes AFTER I defeat a base and wait till all leftover buildings explode.....a sicario or soldier dies from those explosions! Why is that....as the sics and soldiers can no longer be directed by myself after the win. Thats very annoying and unfair.

Anyone?????

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hey @SLOOPKOGEL. Unfortunately this has been reported by players other than yourself. Please send us a support request in-game after you see this happen by choosing "Report an Issue" in the Settings menu. This will give us your game logs and allow us to better find a solution to this issue.

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
You're very welcome! Thank you for taking the time to send us a report so that we can look into that issue!

Setpiece

How many reports does this take before we see a fix? I know I have personally sent in 6 videos at least 3 months ago disclosing the same issue. Just the same standard messages as a response, were currently looking into it.....

soooooooo slowwwwwww

Perfect example of why yall deleted the Communities Feedback thread, this issue was listed on it, but now that yall deleted it, it gives you the opportunity to provide more false hope to this OP that something will be done about it, when, in fact, it will remain a bug until the end of life.

Last edited:

Narcobuster

PointLess even reporting issues thEse days. CleaRly the customer feedback thread got too long to handLe!