Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Why I think I should quit the game...

What do you prefere to buy ingame

• Time

• Power

• Combination of both

Results are only viewable after voting.

BillyBob

Banned
I thinking of leaving the game too. I wait to see the update. But I don't think it will change the game. It's no use to do any upgrade of weapons in base since I get constantly nuked without deploy.
Yep. Waste of money buying gold to upgrade Rocket Launchers, Cannons, Piercing Cannons, Machine guns etc..etc simply because players don't need to put any troops on the ground.
Click Missile ---> Click Missile ---> Click Missile ---> Booom. Bye Bye Finca:eek::eek:
Forget strategy. The day's of balancing defensive & offense to play this game is long gone. It's Pay-to-win. Plain and simple.
No strategy left in this game what-so-ever.:rolleyes:
Just buy your No-Deploy toys and skill sets and away you go.:eek:
You'll be out a couple grand. FTX keeps getting richer while coming up with the new plan (update) on how to get you to buy even more.:p:)

And on that note of members leaving. My last cartel has like 5 or 6 actually left playing from 24. :eek:
What does that tell you when you constantly read the other recruitment forums who are now struggling to obtain players.:rolleyes::rolleyes:
I'm probably the longest running lvl 49 in the game. Since April now as I refuse to buy anything since they took away the boats and gave players no way to save for upgrades unless of course....You constantly spend to shield. Or heaven forbid. Instant upgrades.
There's that strategy again.....Pay-To-Win:rolleyes:

PUZZLE

Yep. Waste of money buying gold to upgrade Rocket Launchers, Cannons, Piercing Cannons, Machine guns etc..etc simply because players don't need to put any troops on the ground.
Click Missile ---> Click Missile ---> Click Missile ---> Booom. Bye Bye Finca:eek::eek:
Forget strategy. The day's of balancing defensive & offense to play this game is long gone. It's Pay-to-win. Plain and simple.
No strategy left in this game what-so-ever.:rolleyes:
Just buy your No-Deploy toys and skill sets and away you go.:eek:
You'll be out a couple grand. FTX keeps getting richer while coming up with the new plan (update) on how to get you to buy even more.:p:)

And on that note of members leaving. My last cartel has like 5 or 6 actually left playing from 24. :eek:
What does that tell you when you constantly read the other recruitment forums who are now struggling to obtain players.:rolleyes::rolleyes:
I'm probably the longest running lvl 49 in the game. Since April now as I refuse to buy anything since they took away the boats and gave players no way to save for upgrades unless of course....You constantly spend to shield. Or heaven forbid. Instant upgrades.
There's that strategy again.....Pay-To-Win:rolleyes: