Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Why is it so hard??l?

Queen bitch

Why is it so hard to build a cartel?? I can't for the life of me get anyone to join so why spend all that money and time building it if you can't even get people to join...... I think there should be an option to buy people in

Vinnie Di Maggio

Haha, I guess it's ok when the game is still new but once everyone has settled in there's no point in trying. I tried too... spent loads of cash and time, and no one ever showed up so I gave up and joined a cool cartel.

dino

Haha, I guess it's ok when the game is still new but once everyone has settled in there's no point in trying. I tried too... spent loads of cash and time, and no one ever showed up so I gave up and joined a cool cartel.
There should be an option to invite or promote your cartel better within the game. They could use global chat where people can send out invitations(limited offcourse) for their cartel

Jamal

Banned
I think the global chat very useless. How much time ur chat appears on global. I think maybe just 5 -10 minutes then dissapear. And most of the notification didnt shown. I tried that between my cartel friend. So my suggestion just join to the cartel that exist. And try to communicate with other members, donate and join war.