Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Will this roulette wheel will face the same fate as guerrilla building??

fahdi1985

I was just wondering when ftx introduced the guerrilla building, they promised that we will get the directives in events on regular basis. But than all of a sudden they stopped giving us directives.
After a detailed discussion, crying and complaining on these forums they again started giving us the directives on a weekly basis.
Now it has been a long time since they have given us any more directives. As the high level paying players are already buying these with gold so ftx doesn't care for rest of the players.
Now the real question i wanted to ask was that, will they keep giving us these roulette tokens reguarly or ftx cannot see their players finally enjoying the game and will just keep these tokens to themselves. I don't know what will the future of this roulette wheel but i know one thing for sure from my previous experiences with ftx that most probably roulette will face the same fate as the guerilla building. What are your thoughts?

Last edited:

Gogs

fahdi, nice thread.
I was wondering, after couple a weeks, is any1 going to ask certain question, or this forum is going to push with threads where everybody is going to ask sh*ts and complain on things that have been disgusted days, days before.
I would like to support you. We need some answers, if guerrilla directives were promised on weekly base, why isnt?
I admit, its very hard to play without them, especially when u facing stronger players and chasing better place in a league tournament. As u can see, am crying, as big part of u, who posted in last few days.
I hope so, they will quit with this roulette, cuz it was just a part of ‘halloween’? I guess.
We will found out.
At last, this event was good for some1, bad for some1, it was about luck.
What was really annoying, is that little thing, event last for f***ing WEEK!?!
There was enough space to put 2 more events, but why should? Its better to trade more gold, and piss of who u can.
Thats from me, i got more to tell and ask, as-well, but i dont wanna bother u!
Thanks for a thread.
U should call @Chase to look at this!

fahdi1985

fahdi, nice thread.
I was wondering, after couple a weeks, is any1 going to ask certain question, or this forum is going to push with threads where everybody is going to ask sh*ts and complain on things that have been disgusted days, days before.
I would like to support you. We need some answers, if guerrilla directives were promised on weekly base, why isnt?
I admit, its very hard to play without them, especially when u facing stronger players and chasing better place in a league tournament. As u can see, am crying, as big part of u, who posted in last few days.
I hope so, they will quit with this roulette, cuz it was just a part of ‘halloween’? I guess.
We will found out.
At last, this event was good for some1, bad for some1, it was about luck.
What was really annoying, is that little thing, event last for f***ing WEEK!?!
There was enough space to put 2 more events, but why should? Its better to trade more gold, and piss of who u can.
Thats from me, i got more to tell and ask, as-well, but i dont wanna bother u!
Thanks for a thread.
U should call @Chase to look at this!
You can bother me anytime you want:)
Yes it would be really nice if chase has something to say about this. We really nees to know that why we are not getting directives anymore.
I would like to suggest to ftx that these directives should be given when destroying a player base or outpost. This way we will be getting directives regularly.

double pownage

I dont trust ftx with rewards based on their wheel. Just fake sham. Show me jackpot winners. Are they on their facebook....

Julio

i actually thought the event was one of the better ones. Anyone who started early enough with a decent squad could finish the raid event and receive the max rewards. true, this raid was harder than others, but there was no winstreak component so if it took you all week to finish, you still received all the tokens.

i also thought the roulette wheel, while rigged, gave out generous rewards.

my guess is that any remaining tokens will just remain worthless items in your inventory.

i actually thought the event was one of the better ones. Anyone who started early enough with a decent squad could finish the raid event and receive the max rewards. true, this raid was harder than others, but there was no winstreak component so if it took you all week to finish, you still received all the tokens.

i also thought the roulette wheel, while rigged, gave out generous rewards.

my guess is that any remaining tokens will just remain worthless items in your inventory.
I didn t received any gold reward too..some contracts, resources , two sicarios with 1* but no gold...and of course I used all the tokens..

Mike Toreno

So this roulette wheel was just for halloween i guess.
Ur conjecture of the Roulette is incorrect !

Yet the TOKENS was HEX by some unfortunate Crone

I hope the Roulette will be improve for the Holidays !

12465.jpg