Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Will this silence the Diego crybabies?!

CRABNUTZ

Lol. There's no cheating happening. However, tell yourself whatever makes you feel better;)

Hbanx

Nobull is a group of cheaters, you use all bugs of the game and you come here to crye, you are the first to use only 4 sics on wars, the first to do the bug of talents (disconnect) , the first to add 8 sics to you compound , and the first to crye,

CRABNUTZ

I think you've mistaken "cheating" with "trendsetting."

Reusing the same sics in war is not a bug, it's a dynamic of the game.

I don't know what you mean by talent bug. If there's something you'd like to share, I would happily listen. I've spent hundreds of thousands in gold for all my perfect talents.

So, are you bringing any evidence to the table to substantiate your claims, or are you just filling the forum with hot air? My guess would be the latter.

My post worked! I called out the crybabies and poof! Here you are:D

Hbanx

I
I don't know what you mean by talent bug. If there's something you'd like to share, I would happily listen. Here you are:D
Tu sait tres bien de quoi je parle
J'ai quelque screen d'une conversation sur line si tu veut que je te rafraichisse la mémoire

CRABNUTZ

As a matter of fact, start a whole new thread about it! In the meantime, could you please stop muddying this Diego thread with all this non-pertinent posting?

CRABNUTZ

Lmao! This guy is salty because I wouldn't let him join nobull when the bug was happening.

He told me he got all his perfect talents by using airplane mode. Perhaps the devs should check his logs?! I've got THOUSANDS of dollars worth of Google play and iTunes receipts for my account.

He won't send screenshots because all he'll do is incriminate himself. If he tries to alter them, I can produce the originals.

I really don't give a crap. I'm just trying to put the "Nerf diegos" cries to rest. So, if we could get back on track, that'd be fantastic ;)

CRABNUTZ

Tango, I never claimed to be unbeatable. I get raided many times a day. Just not with missiles to the finca lmao

Hbanx

Lmao! This guy is salty because I wouldn't let him join nobull when the bug was happening.

He told me he got all his perfect talents by using airplane mode. Perhaps the devs should check his logs?! I've got THOUSANDS of dollars worth of Google play and iTunes receipts for my account.

He won't send screenshots because all he'll do is incriminate himself. If he tries to alter them, I can produce the originals.

I really don't give a crap. I'm just trying to put the "Nerf diegos" cries to rest. So, if we could get back on track, that'd be fantastic ;)
Are you still talking?!!
I thought the subject was closed
Perhaps the devs should check your logs too ;)

Last edited:

D-Block

Banned
391k Finca health must stop all the no deploy (no talent) players from 7 clicking you.....excellent o_O