Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Without $$$

Master B

I came here to comment that I love your title " Without $$$" ;)

Julio

I have a player in my cartel who hasn't spent any $$$ on the game. He is currently level 45.

He is currently having some trouble with the outposts that are on the map which has slowed his progress considerably. Once you reach the high 30s or low 40s, the outpost levels jumps to 47-54.

He has actually started a second account trying to avoid the mistakes he made in his first account (useless product storage and labs, not focusing on offense over defense, etc. ).

double pownage

Level 40 with small bit of money used.

U can play without it but uberstrong people will use alot of money on talents which make u op.

sky_high

i don't spend on this game but yea it's an absolute time suck. i play for the cartel wars so the fact the high outposts can kick my *** (i'm lvl 40) doesn't really bother me. i expect by the time i spent i would already be on to something else. at this point, these developers don't deserve any of our money!

Yeo

Currently at 42 without spending any significant money into the game. I might have bough a $2 deal early on but that's it. There are more players 40+ that have spent money so attacking bases has become a little harder. Usually I will have to wait and get lucky when I search for new player. I would say bases are 50% attackable for me esecpially with the number of reapers recently. Outposts are also somewhat of a tossup. Perhaps 60-70% are attackable and the rest are usually 3-4 rockets that would be too hard to defeat with some p2w sicarios.

Progression has slowed down for sure. It's really a combination of finally getting matched up with people that spend money on the game AND the lack of options to save resources. When it's harder to gain resources and also keep them safe, it makes it very difficult to upgrade. It's been brought up a few times before but I feel like it's part of the design of the game to make you spend money if you wish to progress in the higher levels.

double pownage

also if u dont spend money, u want to control how fast u level, u want to do big and important first when u have easy opponents.
its a balance, since higher level will give more resources but also harder opponents.

aslong as u can keep your troops upgraded before upgrading too much of your other stuff, u will be strong enough. the easiest way to be really strong is only upgrade your offense and training camp while keeping your other stuff pretty low.