Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New profile posts

H
Huey CURL
What are you doing Huey Curl just got to get some new friends on the game
H
Huey CURL
I was wondering why my name is no longer on the new limit newest members zone give me an answer
Hello Ben, I have some question about XP points, can you send some scheme for XP points depending of player levels, or just write me how much max XP have 16, 17, 18lvl.. Thanks!
H
Huey CURL
I really don’t know a lot of things that are part of the game I don’t understand try to work it out
I hate this game
H
Huey CURL
Well I didn’t plan it for two years and I’ve enjoyed it very much I’m just getting out to where the understanding
When are you going to make blue tokens available to purchase
Metairie Louisiana
P
Philip
The last time I posted anything the answer I got was to lesson the amount that I'm betting because I lose 100,000 points in 5 minutes what kind of answer is that really. Hey I have a question you post free coins on Facebook and Twitter and use the same coin for both Facebook and Twitter but never update them. That's all I read about on this form is people wanting more coins because you can't get nowhere
P
Philip
I sign up for email get a few coins that's about it I can write code to send coins daily surely your team is capable of that so I like the game but I don't like playing five minutes at a time and running out of coins
Hi,
Recently i was playing this Archwar game.
This is quite an interesting game.

Check the game out AT Google playstore.
FOUNDER OF "THE OVERCOAT GANG" ...AUSTRALIAN CARTEL... COME CHECK US OUT. WE HAVE NO EXPECTATIONS, NO MINIMUMS OR TARGETS THAT MUST BE MET. JUST ENJOY THE GAME AND HAVE FUN. SUPER RELAXED AND EXPERIENCED CREW WHO KNOW HOW TO TAKE THINGS SERIOUS WHEN THEY HAVE TO... OUR CARTEL IS THE PLACE TO BE FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO GET SOMEWHERE IN THEIR GAME AND HAVE AS MUCH FUN AND ENJOYMENT AS POSSIBLE IN THE PROCESS
a.k.a (James Phillips) avid player over a year now. I have conversed with Ben on several occasions via email (phillipsjamey1970@gmail) but choose to register with my yahoo account with the intentions to add "opportunist" to my always growing credentials. Im the player who's banter is side-weighs back side down. lol
:pHi how can I get more coins now
Reactions: Kirkusa and Bonyt
April - FTX Games
April - FTX Games
Here are a few ways to get more credits (outside of purchasing):
- Inside the store, a daily gift can be found.
- Once you have some Fuel, Supply Runs will provide you with a chance at a lot of credits.
- Notification Bonuses will pop up on your mobile device and when clicked will award credits.
Reactions: Bonyt
April - FTX Games
April - FTX Games
- We've also added the ability to sign up via email that will keep you in the loop of new and exciting features in the coming updates. (You'll also get some extra credits!)
- Follow us on Facebook or Twitter as there are sure to be credits given over social.
J
Jdivine
I need more coins
April - FTX Games
April - FTX Games
Hello Jdivine,

Here are a few ways to get more credits (outside of purchasing):
- Inside the store, a daily gift can be found.
- Once you have some Fuel, Supply Runs will provide you with a chance at a lot of credits.
April - FTX Games
April - FTX Games
- Notification Bonuses will pop up on your mobile device and when clicked will award credits.
- We've also added the ability to sign up via email that will keep you in the loop of new and exciting features in the coming updates. (You'll also get some extra credits!)
- Follow us on Facebook or Twitter as there are sure to be credits given over social.

Thank you for playing!
Does anyone know why i cant download breaking bad of app atore in eNgland
April - FTX Games
April - FTX Games
Hello @BIG JS , my sincere apologies, but Breaking Bad: Criminal Elements will be shutting down in a little over 30 days. Because of this, it is no longer available for new downloads.